What's new

my nissan silvia

Reaction score
my nissan s15

LOVE THE S15 SPOILER
SOO MUCH I GOT ONE AND FITTED IT TO THE CAR

AND HERE IT IS FITTED

NEXT ON THE LIST WAS MY SEATS,GOT THESE LOVELY RECAROS FROM WALLY ON DTD FROM HIS S14.5
SO NO NEED FOR RAILS DROPPED STRAIGHT IN NO PROBLEMS

Last edited:
F

Fin

gorgeous, have to shift the ek9 and get me a s15. do the recaros feel cramped in it? i wanna bring them from the civic lol

Reaction score
gorgeous, have to shift the ek9 and get me a s15. do the recaros feel cramped in it? i wanna bring them from the civic lol
no man der not tat bad it does hit a bit off the door when closed but like it does not effect the sitting position:wave:
do buy a s15 best car ever
i love mine:thumbs:

Reaction score
very clean looking, where'd you get the blanking cap for the rear wiper? see the clear side repeaters on ebay for 11 euro?!

Reaction score
thanks lad iv always loved the black and white look!sits nice on them rims-gona put a white graphic down the side of the car to tie in the wheels its a bit too 50 50

Reaction score
very clean looking, where'd you get the blanking cap for the rear wiper? see the clear side repeaters on ebay for 11 euro?!
down in the local motor factors cost me 3e for a bag off different sizes and a dab of silicone to be safe-no problems to this day,mmm ill have a look see at the repeaters now thanks

Reaction score

MY NEW STEERING WHEEL JUST GOT IT THIS MORNING
OMP WITH RED STICHING STILL WAITING FOR MY D1 QUICK RELESE