What's new

Fitted my new wheels

Reaction score
you don't need a camber kit, just get lowered springs or coilovers and lower the car, the rear wheels will automatically camber in depending on height.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The camber adjustment is pretty much at the limit as standard. Lowering anything more than an 25mm, especially with larger alloys is going to be beyond the capabilities of the rear standard camber adjustment (and the fronts if you fit springs or your coilovers don't adjust for camber). Lower more than about 35mm and you will be beyond the capabilities of the standard toe adjustment.

A quick look at the angle of the wheels from behind someone's car who hasn't sorted the camber will soon verify this. You don't HAVE to sort it, but if you don't, you'll be running on about a third of the tread and be getting through tyres every few months...

Reaction score
Thx guys I am planning to get some suspension, but jus thinking which one to get. I heard Nismo S tune is good but is non adjustable. Does anyone know if R tune adjustabe is a lot harder. I know the spring rate is like 8k for the front and 6k for the back.

Does anyone know what spring rate is standard??

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
My coilovers are 6/4 and are are noticably harder, even with the dampers on soft. Had the dampers on hardest for a sprint day on Friday and kept the setting to see what it was like on the shite road around the city. :no: Bouncing all over the place. Handling is razor sharp though and body roll virtually gone.

R-Tune is front adjustable 4/8. S-Tune is non-adjustable 4.5/5.5 with a 20mm drop. R is about twice the price of S.

Reaction score
i thought he was only having problems with the rear wheel sticking out? i had +38's on the back with lowered springs and the fitment was fine. tyres didn't wear out that much either :thumbs: