What's new

Xlr8's s15 silvia

Reaction score
said id throw up a few pic's of the silvia.getting a few small bits done to it,so ill put up more when i get a chance.

*GP Sports G Four Body Kit (with door to skirt panels included)
*D-max rear lip spoiler
*Origin rear lights
*17" Volk Racing GT - N Split Rims
*t288 turbo braided oil and water lines
*hks cams
*tomei expreme manifold,hks downpipe,HPI elbow and Trust catback exhaust
*de-cat
*hks coilovers with adjustable top mounts
*hks turbo timer
*Trust airinix air intake
*Nismo twin horns
*hks gd max twin plate clutch
*lsd
*bride zeta III bucket seat with silver metalflake finish
*oil pressure,oil temp and volt gauges
*greddy boost gauge
*greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller
*grooved brembo front and rear discs-mintex pads all round
*japspeed oil catch tank
*Clear side indicators
*hks iridium spark plugs
*hks 30 row oil cooler with earls fitments
*mishimoto aluminium radiator
*greddy front mount intercooler
*front and back hks tie rods and camber arms
*hks f-con pro gold ecu
*competizione racing steering wheel
*short shift gear linkage
*toyo proxes tyres
*Concept 650 mk2 with prox sensors all round,black jaxx anti hi jack system with battery back up.
*(325 bhp @ 1.1 bar boost-westward engineering)

Few other small bits too.going to get it fully resprayed and fit a dmax lip spoiler.saw one or two kits similar to it but still cant find out the name of the one i have...anyone know?

well here it is in the body shop,going to spray it the original white pearl but made it alot whiter as i didnt like that yellow tarnished white colour that was originally on it.reduced the yellow and added more white.

D-max rear spoiler,thanks leon

Here it is stripped down a bit.Getting around the boot,front panel,tops of wings,around the doors sprayed also.couldnt be bothered ripping out the engine.Said id get the kehole flushed too,suits it!

Took out the wise square rear lights and im fitting the red over clear origin ones.Rocker cover getting sprayed pearl white and clear indicators being fitted.wheels getting an overhaul too as there a bit dull.Collecting it the weekend so ill stick one up when shes put back together.

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
hey just copped your from limerick as well :wave: , i guess your the lad ppl are getting mixed up with me . you've been sighted around limerick city ??

Reaction score
i did ya,do you know joe?best around

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well here she is with the spray job fully completed.got the rear brembo discs and rims back on.Rear lights,flushed keyhole and spoiler also added.worked a peach!

subzero

Reaction score
jesus , were gonna have two similar cars ha ha ... going to be a cool little road trip to JAE.

any pics of the rocker cover, doing mine the same colour as the outside of the car next week.

car loks awesome with the new lights and spiler tho.

Reaction score
no simon car been in the garage the last few months,seen a white one similar around thow.ya jae gonna be some laugh all rite.you bringin spare tyres?Gettin the rocker airbrushed so the next time you will see it is on the ferry john!

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
ah getting aoife ( Riot) to do the airbrushing ?? she did a little bit on my car . fair happy with it.

ya i know of joe, never went to him for anything tho , seems a bit expensive but to be fair is supposed to be flawless.

spare tires ... hmmm i do have spare rims in the shed , well see :D

Reaction score
ya said it could do with a lick of paint in the engine bay.ya i saw her work on her website and looks good.should have it back for thursday hopefully.:nod:

S

silviaman

sad to see her like that

deadly bud...the car looks savage...she in good hand with ya...i still wanna buy her back when i get home...i think about her every day..

Reaction score
aboy marty.ya keepin it in good order.have more plans for it but the cash flow is limited.did you purchase any silvia in australia yet?heard s13's are plentiful over there!