What's new

Xlr8's s15 silvia

S

silviaman

i just sent ya an email there...loads of them alright....bad shape though..its hard to go backwards...bought a 3.8 v6....just not the same...shell drift though...the brake calipers stick out...look deadly in the blue..car is sweet

Reaction score
ha ha.i know what you mean.had to get another 01 model after my last one.i dropped it a bit just to cover up the gap the 17's leave but im looking into buying a set of 18 inch workmeister s1 3 piece alloys.pricey thow!

Last edited:
Reaction score
ya they are like them,but unfortunately they are 4 stud.nice wheel thow.Fella called dizz on the members spec list has them.take a look!

Reaction score
Nice one silvia man.GP Sports G Four Body Kit is officially the name of my kit.about time i found out.Been told its supposedly rare! :p

Last edited:
C

cougar power motorsport

very good car mate. i like the rear spoiler a lot, it's distinctive.

Reaction score
ya,suppose its different to the usual drift spoilers.going for the sleek look.should be interesting to see whats the style like on other s15's when i get to jae in england! thats if i get there:rotfl:

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks guys,got some more plans for it but just need to scrape the dosh together.bigger injectors and hopefully a set of work s1's if possible

C

cougar power motorsport

thanks guys,got some more plans for it but just need to scrape the dosh together.bigger injectors and hopefully a set of work s1's if possible
Ive got a discount offer for the active users mate. That might help you little bit since the Work wheels are really expensive:)

Reaction score
got my rocker cover back just in time for the jae carshow.really impressed with the finish!

As clean as it will ever be at JAE 2009

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just washed and said id take a pic or two.Got the new wheels fitted too