What's new

Tim's Autech S15 *Update 8/11/06*

A

Autech_NZ

sushiming said:
very nice mate but i think 225 at the rear would be better... :thumbs:
I did consider it but went for the slightly pulled look on the rear. This also means that when the rears mysteriosly ;) wear down faster than the fronts i can rotate the tyres around.

I imported them from Japland, and the shipping to NZ was almost as much as the wheel price, all up the rims cost $2200 + $720 tyres , so about 1100 pounds?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i like the stretched look :)

Not to much though like 215s on 11J rims :wack:

So you also bought rims from japland :)
New or used? I have no idea what LMGT4s cost over there. I know that used Volks are cheap though. :D

A

Autech_NZ

i bought them used, theyve got a few imperfections but that is what i could afford.

New in jap they are still bloody expensive.

A

Autech_NZ

A skyline club held a trackday at Taupo on the full track which is used for the A1GP

there were about 10 GTRs, 5 supras, a 800HP stagea, and tons of silvias from the club, including 2 320+rwkw beasties.

It was my first track experience and i loved it.

also got an aero front bumper :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks good, you should get the side skirts and spats and have them in Pewter too :thumbs:

You look (liike it do) as if your sitting really high up, there must be a way of moving the stock seat down, is there?

A

Autech_NZ

Side skirts are sitting in the garage (had them for over a year but didnt want them on without a front bumper too)

dont have the rear pods yet.