What's new

Eire spec r

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Right lads starting off my thread of my car :nod:

it will probably sink too the bottom for a couple of weeks but alot of nice things on the way :thumbs:

car is a 1999 spec r pearl white mostly stantard apart from a bailys dump valve,blitz turbo timer,and a stock boost gauge:rolleyes:

situation from today is that the car retest is tomorrow cause it failed on a seized rear caliper and a cracked windscreen :down:

so all goin well back on the road tomorrow evenin after work..
like mook i work at graphic design and ill be doing some vinl graphics with the option of a full carbon fibre wrap but undecided as yet what to do :|

following parts waiting collection is the vertex kit (thanks starlet_rick)and some vented wings rest is a secret for now
stay tuned enjoy some pics and your welcome for coffee anytime
cheers
evan.......:wave:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
cheers lad :) ya its in very good nick so dont mind pumpin some cash into it tryin to stay below the 4000 mark on spendin so see how that goes :)

Reaction score
Looking great matey, although it's begging for some wheels :D

Look forward to seeing what you do to it

Good luck :D

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
@mark d....wheels on order want to get the coilys fitted first though :D

@miss s15.... thanks i like this colour the best but might be changin soon :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
:O nope not pink but it is a colour thats included :D

little update today passed the test this mornin so no hassle for two years :)
and got my vertex kit collected at half 7 this evenin so should have pics of me drivin the bumpers round the garden tomorrow :D

D

david

Ur mad to change colour pearl white is the nicest colour and was more expensive new.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
todays update

So the updates are comin hard and fast till now cause im skint for another month:nod:

but lookin for some nice wheels a front mount and a set of coilovers so if anybody can help :thumbs:

well got to see the vertex kit for the first time today and really pleased:wack::wack: little secret tat i had in store was the last photo

enjoy let me know what ya think :wave:

AND FINALLY TWO FRONT FENDERS :D:D:D delighted with these :smitten:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
dont want to put another wheel offset thread up so if anybody could let me know here please:D
i want to fit 18" 9.5 front and rear whats the offsets

Reaction score
was hoping to be the only sligo man with an s15 spec r now there`s 4 in the town. :rotfl: pearl white same as my own. where ya buy as there is a pearl white s15 going around town for sale.
best of luck with it.
front side venders r mint...:thumbs:

Reaction score
Sweeet, I am also thinking about keeping mine in the WKO with some different colour accessories and suspension bits. Not sure if to go with Driftworks Orange, Takata Green or Yashio Pink, either way it should be a win win situation. Oh RB26 powered ;), bits are looking tops.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
@trini go mad my friend colours can be always changed:D
@y2kfarrell never seen ya round man ??prob was me drivin it round with the for sale stickers on it :Dwas the brothers car fell in love with it then:)where bouts in sligo are ya in ballisodare meself ?

anybody know my offset question ??

Reaction score
are you staying standard on the rear arches? as for wheels id go for 9j rear and 8j front and et35 offset. Really depends on the wheels that youre going for if you want dish etc. Im running 17" on my s15 et25 front and rear and without camber i wouldnt get the rears to fit at all and thats with arches rolled, wheels are volk racing gt-c.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
@ slammedmind i will eventually put rear arches on skint at the minute :(
they wheels im goin to go with for the time been is rota gtr's or grids not sure yet not goin for anything less cause want to get the dish on the front to :)

but dont want them like these

Reaction score
ah was thinking i had seen it about alright, have ya seen barrys one about the town 01 blue its mint.
3miles out of the town myself in calry but work in galway so wouldnt be about to often wouldnt mind getting a look at it when ya get the work done on it. lining my own up for a remap next few weeks just have to pick a boost controller for it.