What's new

Eire spec r

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
ok little update 6 weks and counting have ordered a cat back kakimoto exchaust,hsd coilovers(next big thing)and a front mount inter cooler still undecided about wheels though :confused:
on the other had done some messin at work yesterday and made up my own nismo logo :nod: and the site advertisment too :cool: pm me if ya want some :wave:

Reaction score
Sweet looking for a deep offset one exactly like that for my ER34. Of course the S15 project will be very similar.

Reaction score
looking a lot better now man, you gonna stick with those rims? bit different!

B

bugelli

yer how did u put ur steerin wheel on? apart from the obvious that is. what did you do with the wires/ airbag/ boss kit. cheers, looks good wid the kit get some wheels

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
steerin wheel = disconnect battery for 20 mins pull off cover and remove the three gold bolt,this will release your airgaag and show the centre lock nut ,out with that and discoonect the green hub,attach your boss connect steerin wheel :)
p.s take out the dials and dismantle get BLACK insulation tape and cover airbag light and last but not least enjoy your new wheel :)

got these t the weekend 10'' rear 9.5 fronts veilside 3 piece :):)
and yes i know it needs slammin and a fmic :)

Reaction score
cars making good progress man, things are happening fast by the look of it! Are you sure those rears are 10jj?

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
well little update for today spent a few hours at the wheels and decided they jus were not goin to polish up :( ran up to work grabbed the compresser and gun and headin for sand paper to get preppin :E21:
was goin to chance red but backed out and went black didnt take to long and left the matt black look cause hadn't time to laquer but it kinda grew on me so dont think i will
enjoy and thanks for reading :icon_thumright: