What's new

Japspeed S15 Silvia Drift Cars for 2009

D

david

The reason for the RB's is that we needed over 400BHP and if we used the SR's we would have had to spend a lot of money to get them up to that spec and then we would of had gearbox problems, all we are trying to achive this season is reliability and the RB have proven this over the past few seasons

Cheers
Paul
oh i get it now a lot easier get that power from the rb!
did that car u bought off carpenter not have a RB26DETT!:notworthy:

Cars do look really well by the way nice work :nod:

G

gunner93

The reason for the RB's is that we needed over 400BHP and if we used the SR's we would have had to spend a lot of money to get them up to that spec and then we would of had gearbox problems, all we are trying to achive this season is reliability and the RB have proven this over the past few seasons
Hi Paul, Would the extra weight on the RB makes the car a lumber to drift vs the nimble SR? How do you balance out the front heavy bias?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Great write up Paul... I do a lot of pro photography so would love to snap your new lineup of 15's at Silverstone in May :)

Good luck with the season!!

And there was me thinking last year there's not enough S15's in the competition lol :D

Reaction score
Great write up Paul... I do a lot of pro photography so would love to snap your new lineup of 15's at Silverstone in May :)

And there was me thinking last year there's not enough S15's in the competition lol :D

And mine James:p:thumbs:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
oh i get it now a lot easier get that power from the rb!
did that car u bought off carpenter not have a RB26DETT!:notworthy:

Cars do look really well by the way nice work :nod:
No it had an SR20DET in it but bought it engine less as we had no use for it and got it a bit cheaper :nod:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk

Cheers dude and any pics will be appreciated, come and say hello when you are at any of the events

Cheers
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Have you got anymore pics of the white one?!
Here is the car finished from the paint shop and we have painted the carbon bonnet and left the carbon to show, we airbrushed the edges and faded them in to the white..........hope you like it :nod:

Rear view of the car with the BGW ;)

They will be both getting mapped on Tuesday and off for the graphics to be fitted and then its race day on Sat, so a busy week ahead and hopefully they will do the job they were built for :nod:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Yes we will be at the pro Drift rounds inPunchestown in May and Mondello Park in September
If you are their come and say hello :wave:

Cheers
Paul
Will definately have to go down for a look see :thumbs:

Car is looking well, will the three of them be almost identical with different colours on the mirrors / visors (like the BTCC boys do) or will they be different colour schemes?

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Both cars were completly finished the day before the event and considering them straight out the box, they worked very well. Massive thanks to Nathan and Andy for all their hard work and late nights
Just a few tweeks needed for the day and considering Danny or Shane had not driven for 7 months and jumping straight in to a new machine they did quite well. BDC Rd1 we had some teething probs and after a few hours and tweeks they were running well and both performed much better on the Sunday, I was happy with there first outing and we just need to do a few suspension tweeks for the next round and fix the damage that was done with those track blocks as we bent a wheel and hub on Shanes car and a body kit on Dans car. They will all be ready and perfect at Rd2

Will get some track action pics up very shortly

subzero

Reaction score
they look very well .... ill try catch up with ye guys too when ye visit ireland ...

is yer man from boyzone driving for ye ??

any chance of a few interior pics ??