What's new

My new S15

D

Dizz

My new S15 *updated 6/05/09*

Just got it yesterday as a trade in on my JZX100 Chaser, I wasn't getting any cash offers on it so I ended up having to take a trade in. Had planned on putting it up for sale straight away but I've kind of got attached to it in the last 24 hours since I picked it up lol :p

Anyway here it is!:

I wasn't to fond of the wheels but I've grown to love them already :D

Last edited:
D

Dizz

Very nice! Whats the spec like?
It's actually standard enough (serious change from my last car lol)

Bodykit obviously (not sure what one it is???)
Blitz front mount
Blits SUS air filter
Nismo cat-back exhaust
18x8.5 front 18x10 rear Work Meister S1

Think that's about it
Nice clean car though and it's nice to drive a fairly standard car for a change :D

D

Dizz

It's stunning! Will you be keeping it that way or do you plan on making major changes?
Don't really know to be honest, I'd like to change the rear lights but that's about it...

As I said I'm enjoying driving it standard(ish) at the mo seen as my last car was 420bhp daily driver.... lol

D

Dizz

Haha why thank you. No wasn't from tipp last time I checked, I'm sure there's a few Eoins in Ireland :D

subzero

Reaction score
Haha why thank you. No wasn't from tipp last time I checked, I'm sure there's a few Eoins in Ireland :D
ha ha , no when you said 450 brake chaser and miss s15 was in like a bullet , just thoguht it was mad eoin :D

sweet motor dude.

T

tonieez

Nice car mate!

Whats the offset on the rims? is there alot of camber on the rear?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Hey dude, the kit to me looks like an INGS+ kit.

I dont suppose there is ANY chance you would consider selling those wheels at all? Like any chance at all!?..... I have a set of refurbed volk gt-n's i could trade plus cash lol????

D

david

Welcome. :wave: Lol. You wouldn't get away with those wheels for long in the UK... :p
U Wont in ireland ether cause there petruding out from the body. Did it pass an nct with those?

By the way wellcome :wave:

D

Dizz

I dont suppose there is ANY chance you would consider selling those wheels at all? Like any chance at all!?..... I have a set of refurbed volk gt-n's i could trade plus cash lol????
I had planned on selling them but they've seriously grown on me! Had planned on putting a set of matt bronze Rota Grids / Volk TE37s on it before falling for these lol

D

Dizz

Did it pass an nct with those?
eeeeemmmmmmm........................................................ :|

Lol it actually has no NCT on it so think I'm goin to have to swap the wheels off my mates Skyline onto it for nct. Should fit right????

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
yeh wheels shud do. I think you should pop them up for sale tho ;) hehe,
If you do decide to sell them can you let me know?

Need something like that to pull my kit off :( As said i have 17" Volk's in new condition which id be willing to trade with some papers too.