What's new

My new S15

D

Dizz

was this the same car at modified motors this weekend ???

i wasnt above but saw a few pics of it on dtd .
Yup, was on the Manic stand along with my girlfriends JCW Mini lol. My Chaser was supposed to be on it but obviously took the S15 as a trade in so figured I'd just throw it in anyway :wack:

D

dohc2002

Mint S15 this car giving me doubts on what to buy next was looking for an s2000

D

Dizz

Very nice! :thumbs:

Looks mutch better on your car than mein. ;)
Haha thanks mate, ye I'm definately a fan of them now. Thanks Trial for putting them up :D

@ Hunts15: Well I have a Walbro pump here to go in when I get a chance & pidgeon mod (just to see) then gonna need an ECU or piggyback. Thinking of the VEMS or Nistune at the mo.... I think looks wise there's not much for me to do, had thought of CF bonnet but definately gone off the idea now.... :wack:

D

Dizz

Slow start but here's my second real mod lol

(pics a bit crap sorry will try get better one)

Got sick of looking at my Jap see-through bluey-greeny stereo so bought myself this bad boy. Amazing piece of kit :D

Features:

• 7" touchscreen
  • DVD/CD Player
  • SD Card reader
  • TV Tuner
  • GPS SatNav unit
  • Bluetooth car kit
All in one:thumbs: Love it lol

Last edited:
V

vti_coupw

sweet job always wanted something bling like that, much of the hard earned did it rob on yeah?

subzero

Reaction score
suits the car , my screen goes very high up the console .... bit crap really as it blocks the defis when the screen is up :(

V

vti_coupw

lol a sub, amp decent rear speakers and a loada harcore XXX dvds would be the job lol