What's new

finally joined the darkside

V

vti_coupw

no bud im in galway, @ mint what can i say bud....... excellent minds lol :D

V

vti_coupw

finally got a few new bits for the car so here we go.

first of all i had to replace the turbo gasket

i also replace the turbo lines with braided ones with earls fittings

then i got my carbon console :D

then i got my GReddy oil filter, GReddy spec ls intercooler and 8000k HIDS,

thats all for now

V

vti_coupw

Lol great minds minty boi, what hids did you get?? and im feeling a bit blonde atm!! car to explain MONOBLOKS?? pweeze :p

V

vti_coupw

jesus its been ages since i was on here hehe, i havnt really done much to it, i had it in mondello park for the SXOC trackday and my diff decided to **** itself, so i reaplced it with a nismo 2way, i absolulty love the diff very predictable for sliding and not as bad as people make them out to be in a daily car,
which resulted in alot of this carry on

with the bad weather on the way i powerhosed, waxoyled and underseled it

then i got bored and got a bit happy with the satin black spray :D

then i parked it up over the bad months of winter when it looked like this

because i wasnt drivinig it at all over xmas i saved up a few coins and treated myself to these earlier this week(some carbon is always good)

next will be a turbo elbow,injectors,walbro fuel pump and a remao using nistune,
but new coilovers are a priority also, once i gather a few more euros il lsee whats happenin but i just book a holiday so i will be broke for the forseable future,
anyway what ye all think?

V

vti_coupw

cheers bud hav wanted one for ages and got a good deal on the roof spolier too so just had to get both hehe

V

vti_coupw

sure are man got them off lorcan in drift2 motorsport in ennis savage fit on them very well made :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I've been wanting that roof spoiler since I got the 15 :smitten: but can never convince myself to spend €€€ on it! I might give lorcan a bell, would you mind PM'n me what they cost ya??

V

vti_coupw

update time i got myself a bride recliner a couple of weeks ago including super low rail, couldnt pass it up for the money,

i got DW style tow hooks aswell so they are being painted tmorro and fitted soon after, the back one will be very easy to fit but the front bumper will need a bit of trimming for the front hook to fit.
next are tein ends,
DW front lower arm poly bushes
replacement lower ball joints and a japspeed elbow,
should hav all them by end of next week
im doing a drift day this sunday so hopefully nothing needs to be replaced after that hehe,

V

vti_coupw

painted my tow hook today and fitted it :D

and hav a drift day tomorro so i took out my back seats and rammed in all the rubber i could

V

vti_coupw

UPDATE TIME :D:D:D
i got sick of looking at my chrome wheels looking tatty so i polished up the lip and painted the centres metallic purple

only did it fot bit of craic,
then i fitted my front tow hook

it sits just under the front bumper when the bumper is on,
then i did a couple of trackdays down in goldstone and had serious craic down there,
pic en route

the cousins 2ltr omega which got serious abuse down there,

i blew another turbo gasket and tore the joiner from the hotpipe to the turbo intake

was all worth it though when i won best entry of the day at goldstone when i done a trackday with DTD

some new gauges "oil temp,pressure and boost gauge"

V

vti_coupw

i also fitted a japspeed elbow which i got off lorcan in drift2,while i was down there i got tein track rod ends

i also bought godspeed tension rods,Driftworks poly front bushins and OEM lower balljoints for the front,

the front end is lovely and solid now
i hav to service it now and buy more tyres and get my ass back to goldstone

V

vti_coupw

OOOOOHHHHH YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS i got me some man size wheels lol
im grinning like a gear head after his first fix in a week lol
WORK MEISTER SP1
18x9.5 et10 :D
once i get 235's fitted and dial in a bitta camber they should be good to go,
only got the rears but i threw one on the front to see what they where like..... anywho the evidence

comments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thank you please

sx-si

Reaction score
lol you asked for comments
allought the first set of wheels should of been sold and replaced or rolled off a cliff
the meisters dont fit :p
im surprised you dont in alot of trouble for driving them on the road lol
anyway whens the front and rear fenders coming?

looks like a tidy car though

V

vti_coupw

the meisters are only for the rear man the guy only had two, ah the 1st set of wheels are absolute w4nk alryt haha they wernt even on the car a week and i had them replaced. also rear fenders? i think NOT, bitta camber and tyre stretch will be spot on. :D

sx-si

Reaction score
bit of camber :S it loooks like it needs 30mm rear fenders lmao
thats like 4 deg or rear camber

starting to look taste though :)
so whats next on your plan?