What's new

C1TPTs S15!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well I picked up my S15 a few days ago from Torque. I did really want a white one but I got an amazing deal on this and it is full aero .... accept rear spats. I had about a 250 mile trip back to enjoy it :wack: it performed perfectly and I loved it!
Unfortunatly it now has a couple of problems, the turbo to mani gasket has gone and the water lines to the turbo are leaking. The warranty didnt want to cover it so the boys at Torque are sorting it out for me and I cant express how good they are!!! If I ever buy another import I will 100% go to Torque!

*Edit: all gasets and water lines are now fixed and the car is 100% perfect :D*

It's got:

OEM Aero Kit,
Toad CAT 1 alarm,
Trust Exhaust,
Nismo Decat,
Japspeed flexi down pipe,
HKS Induction Kit,
Braided turbo oil and water lines,
Fuel Pump,
NGK BKR7 EIX Spark Plugs,
17" JDM alloys,
Nismo S-Tune Suspension,
Rear tints,
Exedy Hyper single plate clutch and flywheel,
HKS EVC-S Boost Controller,
HKS Type-1 Turbo timer,
Apex performance Front Mounted Intercooler,
Front and Rear upper strut braces,
Carbon fibre cooling pannel,
Chrome Spark plug cover,
Painted rocker cover,
Infinity rear speakers,
Sony head unit,
Factory fitted HID's.

It also has H.I.D's which i think are standard ones as it has the headlight level adjuster?? I will also be putting my personal number plate on asap. Going to be modding it in a pretty big way so watch this space lol I'll be at as many events as I can and hopefully we can start up a local meet in the summer :)

Any way what do you guys think?

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Moved it for you :)

Very nice looking S15. I'm still in love with the aero front bar and think it's the best kit :)

Reaction score
Thanks for moving it :)

Yeah I love the Aero front so happy with it, cant wait to get some money and start modding it properly :)

Reaction score
Country
Very Nice :)

Is that a Trust Power Extreme II exhaust ?

Also if they are replacing the water lines then see if you can pay extra for them to replace them with braided hoses as its deffo worth doing rather than replacing with the crap solid steel lines. Maybe change mani as well as thats another pain in the ass job done :)

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Nice clean looking S15 :thumbs:

Like Jez says get braids fitted, well worth it.

I think Im correct in saying the rear tints came on all S15s, I dont remember seeing one without them, but I might be wrong.

Certainly sounds like factory HIDs if you have the beam adjuster.

Reaction score
Very Nice :)

Is that a Trust Power Extreme II exhaust ?

Also if they are replacing the water lines then see if you can pay extra for them to replace them with braided hoses as its deffo worth doing rather than replacing with the crap solid steel lines. Maybe change mani as well as thats another pain in the ass job done :)

Not sure about the exhaust mate, i'll have to have a look! are they any good then? it sounds nice :) I've allready ordered the hoses and i got braided ones :D (thanks to some threads on here)

Trial_S15 said:
Looks fantastic C1TPT, great to see Torque are looking after you too as too many others wouldn't....
Thanks, yeah they are a real company, can't do enough for you!! :thumbs:

Darren_S15 said:
Nice clean looking S15 :thumbs:

Like Jez says get braids fitted, well worth it.

I think Im correct in saying the rear tints came on all S15s, I dont remember seeing one without them, but I might be wrong.

Certainly sounds like factory HIDs if you have the beam adjuster.
Cheers, really!? I didn't realise that about the rear tints! good to know though :)

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I'm pretty sure I've seen a S15 without the tinted rear windows.

An easy way to spot factory HID is by open the hood and look on top of the headlight unit. You should see a very small text reading "D2S" which indicates what kind of HID bulb it feeds on :)
I think it's located pretty close to the glass.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've seen a S15 without the tinted rear windows.

An easy way to spot factory HID is by open the hood and look on top of the headlight unit. You should see a very small text reading "D2S" which indicates what kind of HID bulb it feeds on :)
I think it's located pretty close to the glass.

Oh ok, i'll have a look tomoz :thumbs: were there different temperature bulbs fitted then? because they do look quite white... like 4000k, or maybe 6000k.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Oh ok, i'll have a look tomoz :thumbs: were there different temperature bulbs fitted then? because they do look quite white... like 4000k, or maybe 6000k.
I think all car manufacturers use 4300k for stock HID bulbs.
I broke one of my HID bulbs and replaced both with 6000k as I coudn't find 4300k for a good price. The 6000k is a little blueish.

Reaction score
Country
That is a really lovely looking S15. I presume your talking about Torque GT in Devon if so it's great to here such a glowing report as i was thinking of using them to get my S15 when the funds are in place. I'm so jealous I want one so bad but Natwest don't seem to understand the need!!!!! :censored:

Reaction score
That is a really lovely looking S15. I presume your talking about Torque GT in Devon if so it's great to here such a glowing report as i was thinking of using them to get my S15 when the funds are in place. I'm so jealous I want one so bad but Natwest don't seem to understand the need!!!!! :censored:

Go down to natwest and make sure they understand lol they are amazing cars. Yeah Torque GT, i would deffo go there if i were you! really helpfull and know what they are talking about :thumbs:

seilow said:
beautiful s15

Thanks mate :)

Reaction score
My wheels are Gewalt not sure on the model, was having a play on photoshop and thinking about getting them done in gold and keeping the chrome lip. What do you guys think?

Oh and i've also got my plate on now :)

Reaction score
Right Guys,

I was at a loose end today and wanted to work on my car (as always).

Last time it was on a ramp I noticed that the sills and chassis rails had a bit of rust on so wanted to underseal it and make sure the rust didn't progress!

First of all i cleaned it all up and gave it a blow with air

Now it was all clean I could treat the rust. For this i used Loctite Rust Remedy, great stuff!

Once it was dry i could then use GraviTex to Underseal it and stop future rust, I chose grey as i thought it would look cool with the pewter ;) Masked everything up and began spraying!

Much better

Looks really cool underneath now and i have piece of mind that it's going to stay rust free especially in this c**p weather!

I also sprayed all the ARB's and wishbones etc. in high temp black matt paint just to cheer it all up really, looks ace!

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Wow, great work C1TPT - the car is looking fantastic - fancy doing mine :D

As for the gold question, really depends on the shade / finish. The BN widebody S15 thats on this site had a similar set up and it really suited it, I'll try and find some pics when I get home

Reaction score
Wow, great work C1TPT - the car is looking fantastic - fancy doing mine :D

As for the gold question, really depends on the shade / finish. The BN widebody S15 thats on this site had a similar set up and it really suited it, I'll try and find some pics when I get home
Thanks mate!

Well if you dont get it done soon and your around hertfordshire any time I'll give you a hand :thumbs: lol ..... But seems as thats never going to happen it's really not that hard you should try it yourself. :)

Yeah I think I would go a bit darker than in the photo, that would be great if you could find some mate, thanks!