What's new

C1TPTs S15!

Reaction score
i just did mine hahaha thanks for the idea and info bud!! :D

oh by the way, did you go to japfest? and if you did, did you see a white s15 and take pictures of it and ask the owner if you could look inside etc? bit random i know.... but some one asked me while i was in my boot and it kinda looked like you from your pictures hahaha

Reaction score
Hey when you installed the infinity 6x9, I assume that you had to cut out the top panel but did you also have to cut out the body as well? Or did it clear the hole in the chassis?

Hello mate, when you say top pannel do you mean the cardborad parcel self that has the speaker grills on it? If you do then yes I needed to cut that, I also cut the chassis whish is below the cardboard as the old speakers are 6" round. :thumbs:

Looks great C1TPT, amazing what a difference attention to subtle details can make

Must get off my arse & do similar on mine...

Cheers mate! Yeah it smartens up the front end really nicely :)

i just did mine hahaha thanks for the idea and info bud!!

oh by the way, did you go to japfest? and if you did, did you see a white s15 and take pictures of it and ask the owner if you could look inside etc? bit random i know.... but some one asked me while i was in my boot and it kinda looked like you from your pictures hahaha

No worries mate :thumbs:

Yes I was at Japfest and I did see a white S15, but I didn't ask to look inside lol

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im off to Lemans on Wednesday and have stickered up the car ready for the road trip!! I have got a few more stickers to go on but this is the general idea :)

What do you think?

Reaction score
Havent updated for ages so thought I better get some pics up!

I painted the bar on my aero bumper because like the scuttle pannel it was fadded and horrible

Heres my engine bay with a few new bits

The boost controller and turbo timer

and finally the new FMIC :D

Reaction score
Cheers mate! I wanted to do something a bit different and didnt really want to just stick them both on the dash some where :)

Reaction score
Its not a specific size mate, i just cut it down to the same size as the number plate backing on the car! as long as it has a certain gap between the start letter and end letter (i cant remember the size, but i can find out if you want) and the numbers/letters are the correct size its fine. It also has to have the BS number in the bottom right corner.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
lookin good mate - liking the fitment of the cooler ;)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate :thumbs:

I need to repaint alot of the nasty plastic bits on my car, although they might be small they make a massive difference to the overall look of the car :nod:

andeep I used a site called Craigs Plates who will make you a perfectly legal imported car plate as small as possible.

Used them to get the one on the front of my car and they look awesome :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
MAte can check where can i buy the loctite 7503 and the gravitex?
Is there a shop that carries it like halfords?