What's new

C1TPTs S15!

Reaction score
Me and a few mates went out last night to see if we could do some slow shutter speed pics! It went quite well but the camera battery died before we could go to the motorway bridge, what do you think?

Reaction score

I also started refurbing my wheels, only got one done but it looks pretty good :thumbs:

This one was just to see what it would look like, I hadnt done the kurbing yet

Then on the car

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks mate, I did a couple of photoshop's .. including black and I decided gold was the option for me! I do like black rims with a chrome lip tho ;)

A

auxoura

Btw when you bolt the rim back together does it need to be in a certain torque?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Unfortunately for my mate he blew up his MR2 the other day, but fortunately for my I got his EBC :)

I started fitting it in the ashtray with the intention of making it shut so the controller would be hidden. As I was cutting away some of the ashtray I mad a mistake and broke it :wack: so shutting wasnt an option any more :( lol when I get some more time I'll do it again properly and make sure it shuts and lines up perfectly. :thumbs:

I also added some s15oc goodness ;)

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Thanks mate :)

Yeah I did enquire about an ashtray, turned out quite expensive lol i'm sure i'll sort one out :thumbs:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
There's an S15 not too far from me or one in Tipperary, I could find out how much they want.... I'll actually be in Tipperary tomorrow if you were intersted I could collect it for ya and post it out?

Reaction score
Wow thats very generous of you mate! its kinda price dependant to be honest... im very porr at the moment and it's not a complete neccesaty. the last one I enquired about was about £40!!!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Ok, well the Irish post office are bastard$ and are always bloody expensive. I'll be talking to James tomorrow and I'll see what I can get it off him for, the postage alone will probably be about €10! If I can get it off of him for €10 I'll get it and post it out to you, if I can't I won't...

Sound like a plan? And if I do, sure you can get me again...

Reaction score
Got a little update, just trying to tidy the car up a little bit tbh! I have no money at the mo but really wanted to work on the car :) So I gave it a good wash, clay and polish!!

I also had some black paint and black mesh in the garage so thought I might as well use it up! :thumbs:

I fitted the mesh first, before there was nothing there and you could see the floor through the bumper, looked like something was missing..

I then painted the scuttle pannel as it was looking really old and weathered. Went from a discoloured grey to a nice satin black! :thumbs: I also did the wipers whilst I was there!

Reaction score
My Girlfriend bought me some Infinity 6x9's aswell so put them in! sound awesome, I will amp them in the near future :thumbs: Nothing mad though, probably just a 200 watt 2 chanel, unless I get some nice components for the front ;)

Reaction score
Looking good fella :thumbs:

Always good to see some attention being paid to S15's without breaking the bank :nod:

Out of interest, how often do you drive it? Is it your daily driver?

Mark

Reaction score
Painting the wipers etc looks great, big difference :thumbs: that's something that's been bothering me on mine.....

What paint did you do it with? haha

Reaction score
I used a paint called 'plasticote' it's awesome for plastic's and you don't need a primer!! Make sure you clean and de-grease it first though :thumbs:

cheers for the comments guys! :)

Reaction score
Looking good fella :thumbs:

Always good to see some attention being paid to S15's without breaking the bank :nod:

Out of interest, how often do you drive it? Is it your daily driver?

Mark
yeah it is my daily drive mate! I plan on keeping it for a while so am looking into getting a second car in the future when the money is a bit better :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yep, that satin black look great. Well done.

S

silviac

Hey when you installed the infinity 6x9, I assume that you had to cut out the top panel but did you also have to cut out the body as well? Or did it clear the hole in the chassis?