Derek's S15 *Updated 01-09-2006* Spec sheet and new parts

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just read you got 290 :clap: The ignition must be pretty close to the pre-det limit on maximum boost. Wouldn't want to run that on a hot day :no: You couldn't ask your tuner how many degrees he set your timing to could you?

Shame you can't get SUL. It'd definitely run more on it... :nod:

D

Derek

Just read you got 290 :clap: The ignition must be pretty close to the pre-det limit on maximum boost. Wouldn't want to run that on a hot day :no: You couldn't ask your tuner how many degrees he set your timing to could you?

Shame you can't get SUL. It'd definitely run more on it... :nod:
Thanks Christian, I did ask but didn't get definete answer and didn't understand. A buddy had asked me to ask him about degrees on ignition timing. Whats SUL?

My Exact figure were:

289.9 bhp Fly
220.7 bhp wheel
363.4 Nm Torque
Max speed 6600 @ 205.8km

D

Derek

Chalk that down. Our only alternative is Octane booster which is poo. Its just Rip off Ireland showing its true colours again.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think I've read that irelands best fuel is 95 RON.

Octane booster is supposed to be a rip-off.
What you could do is to mix the regular -95 with some E85 if that is available. Only like 10-20% ro something. There are a few skyline-owners here in Sweden running 98RON and then about 20% E85 to get the ROn up to japanese premium fuel.

Reaction score
Country
the best stuff from the pumps we can get is shell V-Power not sure what RON but i believe it to be 97RON. we use to be able to get Esso SUL but they stop it in Ireland a couple of years ago.

im running V-power :)

Reaction score
V-power in Ireland is sadly only 95 :( But there are additives and ive noticed alot less knock on previous cars with it. We get the e85 at most maxol stations here, octane booster is about €15 a litre which when you add it up over a year doesnt work out too cheap

D

Derek

I'm not too sure about that v power stuff either heard few horror stories about it. V power def only 95 ron as rob said.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
dam rip off ireland..
might try that e85 stuff.
I can't guarantee anything.
But there's been no fuel related problems from what I've heard so far from the skyliners.
remember, only like 10-20% more like 10% I would say.

You could have the car remapped and fit new injectors and run completely on E85 :) You could probobly turn boost up untill the turbo runs out of poof without any knocking :)

There are some 200SX here in Sweden running with E85.
A bit harder to start when cold, but can take more boost.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You cannot run the SR20DET on E85 only. It is one of the engines NOT on the approved list of suitable cars. Its seal related, not fuelling IIRC...

D

Derek

This is my last update on this thread. Everyone say goodbye to my baby. She has left me for another young lad last night. I wish him best with her.

I'll be posting up another thread foir my other S15 at some stage.. he he

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
This is my last update on this thread. Everyone say goodbye to my baby. She has left me for another young lad last night. I wish him best with her.

I'll be posting up another thread foir my other S15 at some stage.. he he
You sold it :(

What other S15??
C'mon man. Pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics !!!