What's new

Derek's S15 *Updated 01-09-2006* Spec sheet and new parts

D

Derek

Thanks Chris, It was nice meeting you and i'm glad you got back home safely. Sorry i couldn't chat some more. Savage weekend wasn't it.

D

Derek

Updates. New spec list. Clutch, Fly and fmic now fitted. I gave the car a quick wash and said i'd see if i could work my digi camera.

Reaction score
looks good man. Although I'd say lose the wing. That first shot in the last post gives you a good idea of how it would look without it. More sleek and classy in my opinion :nod:

D

Derek

I-nearly-bought-a-batty said:
looks good man. Although I'd say lose the wing. That first shot in the last post gives you a good idea of how it would look without it. More sleek and classy in my opinion :nod:
I had it off before. I take it off every now and then. At moment i'm in mood for leaving it on. It looks good either way. If it wasn't carbon fibre it'd be gone long ago..

Reaction score
Derek said:
I-nearly-bought-a-batty said:
I had it off before. I take it off every now and then. At moment i'm in mood for leaving it on. It looks good either way. If it wasn't carbon fibre it'd be gone long ago..
it's hard to make a S15 look bad :nod:

unless you add bling bling chromies and flip flop paint :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
D

Derek

I haven't updated this thread in a while so here's a up to date pic of my engine bay as of from last night. Also one of the exterior.

D

Derek

Picture of Interior. Had the Car on rollers for first time over weekend. Will post up sheet when i get it scanned somewhere. Now remapped to 95ron petrol.

D

Derek

Sure all we can get is 95ron. Not sure how much its retarded i did ask but didn't understand it enough to know what answer was. Yeah it was mapped and dyno'ed at sxoc meet over weekend.