What's new

Derek's S15 *Updated 01-09-2006* Spec sheet and new parts

D

Derek

Now i said i'd get ye a small update. Since i last posted i've rewired a power id and boost controller and under car neons and few iternal neons cos they weren't working. I've fitted a Nismo oil, rad and petrol cap. A nismo fuel pump. A cusco Oil catch tank. A cusco radiator cooling plate. A cusco carbon fibre round rear strut brace and a cusco oval carbon fibre front strut brace. Also blitz carbon fibre door pillars. I also removed a lot of wires and neon's from car. Previous owner had a system in boot. I am judt in process of putting car back together just back seats left. Giving it a good clean under all the carpets and mats. I found a big lump of a steel bar behind rear passengers pocket in doorcard. Also found the little black boxes that ye were on about. And also i have two indicators doing nothing in boot. It is the Eurostyle lights it didn't use indicators. Previous owner used a scotch lock instead.

I have a blitz colour boost controller and a Set of Nismo 740's on order from nengun.

Thats about it.. I'll have pictures up as soon as i open my xmas present (digi camera) :rolleyes:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yakozan said:
Oh you went for the Blitz I-color.. You wealthy bastard ;)
Yip, someone has money :nod:

Not sure about the under car neons, would like to see them before i pass judgement :thumbs: thought they were cool in the 1st F&F :)

D

Derek

ha ha, The neon's were on the car when i got them. They have all different colours. I said i might as well have them workign right anyway but they'll be coming off soon. I don't use them and also they will brake on my roads and the jacking points are a disaster with them.

I only had to get the display part of the blitz boost gauge so it was half price of the sbc i colour ..

D

Derek

Tooper Sorry lad, I was doing my rear coilovers today. Have them off now and cleaned . Refit tomorrow adn adjust. I took off the neons cos they were making what is a hard job to jack my car even harder so there gone for good.. I took few pictures but they didn't come out. I wouldn't advise getting them anyway. S15's are only meant to be lit up in other ways..

C

chrisb

car is immense lad

im saving like a mutherfker at the min to hopelfuly get one at the end of the year

anyways heath to drive mate and ive sent you a few questions threw a pm if you dont mind

cheers

D

Derek

Some new pictures as my car is being featured on a website in Ireland.

derek

C

chrisb

fancy sellin her :p

this car has to be seen to be believed....has imense pressence on the road and stands way out in a que of traffic with evos and skylines etc in it

killarney was hectic lad...didnt get a chance to get a proper chat to ya....sure when ever u get a min would u mind answerin my questions

cheers
chris