Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    Sweet motor mate, like the kit, cant see any difference in the colours from your picture

    Who's wing is it?? looks good, not to big

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiming
    found the link I've fallen in love again....Link
    Some nice parts available there

  3. #13
    Derek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    Sweet motor mate, like the kit, cant see any difference in the colours from your picture

    Who's wing is it?? looks good, not to big
    Thanks topper. The wing is also feizdesign. About 700 euro's. Full carbon. Whoohoo!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    Thanks topper. The wing is also feizdesign. About 700 euro's. Full carbon. Whoohoo!




    This is a bit carbon/kevlar overload: -


  5. #15
    Lee75 Guest
    Derek thats one sweet looking motor what rear lights are they? been thinking about getting some like that for my car

  6. #16
    Derek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee75
    Derek thats one sweet looking motor what rear lights are they? been thinking about getting some like that for my car
    Thanks lee. There Altezza/euro lights. I see them regurally on ebay.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    Not a fan of Lexus/Euro style rear lights. Create too much of a Lax Flower feel for me...

  8. #18
    Derek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Not a fan of Lexus/Euro style rear lights. Create too much of a Lax Flower feel for me...
    I would agree with u entrirely. D'ont like the Clear lexus type. My black ones on other hand i think there savage and go very well with the car.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,447
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Not a fan of Lexus/Euro style rear lights. Create too much of a Lax Flower feel for me...
    I would agree with u entrirely. D'ont like the Clear lexus type. My black ones on other hand i think there savage and go very well with the car.
    I Agree. Chromed ones don't look good. Black ones, Yummy
    Nissan GTR -09 Now with Cobb accessport stage 2

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    Personal taste. I don't like any of those type. That's why I went for LED lights.

Similar Threads

  1. FS: S15 spec r for sale, whole car or parts
    By Miss S15 in forum Car Parts for Sale
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 17:00
  2. FS: S15 spec r OEM body parts
    By juice_s15 in forum Car Parts for Sale
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 18:24
  3. FS: S15 Spec R Parts s14a parts
    By s14a_sx in forum Car Parts for Sale
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 19:53
  4. Paul D's S15 - updated 5/4/08
    By Paul D in forum Members Rides & Specs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 18:26
  5. Kenji's White Spec-R *Updated* 05/06/2006
    By kenji in forum Members Rides & Specs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 24-03-2007, 13:08

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •