What's new

Dyno sheets

T

Trepidge

pidges s15

Finally got the car mapped Friday by Robbie at track day performace in wicklow, with the pumps limited to 95ron :no: round Mayo it was the my only option, but happy enough with the results, was a bit worried bot runnin 1.2 bar boost on this fuel but the powerfc hasnt reported knock over 20 and the car got fairly tested on motorway coming down from wicklow :p, caused no probs apart from the hotpipe popping of.

Specs for the car...

Engine

1.3bar Rad cap
Apex Performance Hotpipe
Apex Performance Intake pipe
SS Tubular Mani
3" Elbow
3" Frontpipe
Hks Hi Power Silent Exhaust
JIC Decat
Hks Ssqv Bov/Recir
Apexi Power Fc w/ Commander & Boost controller
Apexi Intake Filter
Greddy FMIC
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Z32 Afm
Tomei 740cc injectors
Hose solutions braided oil\water turbo lines
Motul 5w10
Denso IK24 plugs

Handling

Apex Performace Coilovers
Goodyear Eagle f1 225 40 18
Ultralite Twin-5 18x8 Front 18x9 Rear

Interior/Gagets

GReddy Turbo timer
C's Short shifter
JvC kw-avx800 7" Touchscreen w/ 320Gb harddrive

Exterior

Yashio Factory smoked Rear LED lights
Smoked Side Indicators
Factory Aero Kit
Factory HID lights
Sniper Racing Exhaust Carbon Exhaust Shroud
Zero Point Electronics HID White T10 LED Parkers

Still workin on the pics :p

Last edited:
T

Trepidge

well few a pics, bit dirty but cant see the point washing it this weather,

surprised theres no sign of ppl from mayo on here, see so many s15s round

S

s15andy.s

stunning car mate...cant beat the full aero kit! what was the bhp to the wheels?

J

jhinchy

I got mine mapped by robbie a few months back, almost identical spec, and only 1bhp in the difference!! Great power in it, and pretty good on fuel. Better than i had expected!

T

Trepidge

thanks, dat last sheet is the wheels 271rwbhp/203kw, love the torque tho, the yellow boxes was what it was running before the map, and the green is after, he does a great job considering the fuel used. Was thinkin of e85 but there is only one r 2 pumps this side of the country and he was on about swirl pots and external bosch pumps so left it for now. There was a sweet e85 powered evo up there tho, not to mention that 850bhp r32 sittin outside the shed :eek:

S

s15andy.s

great results lad...

have u a link to where u bought them Zero Point Electronics HID White T10 LED Parkers???