What's new

R3N's S15

R

R3N

cheers mate... i cant believe how much of a visual distinction the stripe gives... pretty happy with it, all it took was about $5 in ricer's pinstriping vinyl and 30 mins of my time

R

R3N

rear is +30, no spacer, that's just how it sits ;)

will be fixed when i get camber arms

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I wouldn't have thought the camber arms would have made that much of a difference (mine has adjustable camber arms on the rear) - maybe it does. You car still looks the business though :thumbs:

R

R3N

another local member has the exact same rims as me and his is tucked inside the guards nicely with about -2 camber on the rear with arms

C

CrysAk

this motor made me sign up to this forum so its only fair i post here first

bloody amazing car you have there!

saving my pennies for something like this ^^ (only just finishing my last ****in car lol)

R

R3N

Yashio's, Very nice! Really suit it too :thumbs:
Thanks mate... lights didn't stay the way they were for long... got them custom smoked :cool:

this motor made me sign up to this forum so its only fair i post here first

bloody amazing car you have there!

saving my pennies for something like this ^^ (only just finishing my last ****in car lol)
You're too kind... glad you like it though, i've always imagined my s15 to look like this long before i got one...

tinted lights

C

CrysAk

damn nice ! the rear lights would of beent he only thing i would of had changed on your motor... for those ones lol

C

CrysAk

*drool*

let us know when you sell it ;) lol

and sorry in advance when i eventually get around to copying your motor :p