What's new

R3N's S15

E

Envious

cheers fellas... have been playing around with the idea of adding time attack stripes... what do you guys think?
I personally wouldnt add them. But not saying it doesnt look good.
If you wanna add them do it.

T

Trepidge

Originally Posted by naha_music
those wheels look great as is, i would leave it as is... just my optinion though...
have to agree, car looks perfect, doesnt need anything else

R

R3N

Awesome rims!! That car couldnt look better :)
it could :D... getting some tints done and looking for a rear window and bootlip spoiler

those wheels look great as is, i would leave it as is... just my optinion though...

what are the measurements on them? i'm really liking the offset!
x8.5 +25, x9.5 +30

car is savage dude, looks immaculate !!
cheers

i'm still on the fence about the time attack look, will get some pinstriping vinyl to see what it looks like in person, if i don't like em, i'll just pull em off

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
it could :D... getting some tints done and looking for a rear window and bootlip spoiler

i'm still on the fence about the time attack look, will get some pinstriping vinyl to see what it looks like in person, if i don't like em, i'll just pull em off
I'm with you on the spoilers, I would love to get the cf Origin ones for my Pewter S15 :smitten:

I was on the fence over the red stripe as I'd hate to see a set of gorgeous alloys ruined but that pinstripe idea is genious :thumbs: At the end of the day the only person who has to like it is you :nod:

R

R3N

that was the plan all along, some red vinyl striping... would never paint over these as the blacks are limited editions

Reaction score
gorgeous car, not a huge fan of the time attack stripes but if its part of a colour scheme im sure it will suit it once finished!

R

R3N

nothing new happening with the car, it gets tints this week and sourcing some thicker sway bars atm. took the camera out to try to grab more pics

R

R3N

thanks for the kind words guys...

now tinted :D

that's where it *should* end looks wise, have put a set of front and rear sway bars on order, maybe adjustable camber/traction/castor arms down the road

Y

yc86

woww... that is awesoome! i really like that clean look.

someday when my car grows up, she wants to be just like yours!

D

daniel83

Nice car!!! :thumbs:
I think I will stick with the clean look on my car for a while. :)

M

michaelc

where did you get the black nismo wheels? I checked on Rays Engineering site but they dont it in black so I guess its a custom thing for Nissan...

Last edited:
R

R3N

the Black LMGT4s were a limited edition, just like gunmetal
nothing special in the engine bay, so didn't put pics up :p