What's new

Frontyard engineering s15 spec r build

F

FRONTYARD

This my new project that I will be doing on my driveway its a 2002 s15 spec r

so far its blue
stock, fitted carbon bonnet, removed the engine to paint the engine bay and whole car once kit and fenders are fitted,

Will get some pictures up, planning to transfer all the goodies I had on my s14a this week onto this

Greddy td06-20g turbo kit
18" SSR D5R RIMS
brembo r33 gtr brakes
bride bucket seats
takata harnesses
555cc injectors
apexi power fc off s14a if it fits
z32 afm
full adjustable control arms
solid subframe bushes
godspeed arb
jic magic coilovers

Thats only half the list still got loads more bits hopefully I will get some time and start fitting

F

FRONTYARD

were in 2008 now the car is 2002 I suspect it was imported in 2003-2004 maybe dont know I did not import it.

F

FRONTYARD

what does that mean? the car is already registered I have the log book ant its taxed do I need to sva it, I swear you only esva when you import a fresh car you cant get registration doc's untill you do so? Im confused now

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You're fine, mate. If its registered, its been through an ESVA or SVA. :)

The reason we were asking is because it is not possible to get a newly import 2001 or 2002 S15 through the ESVA due to there being no model reports for these years. Well...not possible unless its a disreputable importer who has falsified the Japanese de-registration document. If it was registered before July 2004, it only needed an SVA (no model report required).

M

Matt_S

If it was registered before July 2004, it only needed an SVA (no model report required).
;) Like mine! :D

Sorry for the confusion/ weird questions. I was assuming it was a fresh import - hence my thinking in front of my computer 'HOW DO PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THAT??!?!?!?!'

;)

F

FRONTYARD

they got bb turbos bud yeh I will get some pics up off work in progress sometime this week

F

FRONTYARD

yep thats correct but I have a bb turbo on mine possibly fitted in japan, but its no good to me way too small and weak for my liking, its going to be up for sale soon when I start to work on it

F

FRONTYARD

so far work done fitted jic magic coilovers, brembo r33 gtr brakes 300zx brake mastercylinder, over the weekend I will drop the rear subframe and start work on it

more pics commig soon I have a habit off not to take pics while work in progress will try my best to take pictures more ofter