What's new

My S15

subzero

Reaction score
brake upgrade = shaweet, the difference at the next trackday should be 10fold .

ill bum a passo lap off ya's too :D

subzero

Reaction score
lol, there'll be no tail out action if its dry...

So your bringin the cam?
prob as it will be a finished car by then , huge money now gone into it, 1000yoyos on brakes :( i may as well use it .

id rather it dry, cam has no bothers ,so youll be fine , if your not afraid of a aul clutch kick or 2 :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Lol, I'll leave the clutch kicking to yourself and Tweek.....

Spent stupid money on my brakes too :( Actually, now that I think about it; all in I'm not far shy of what you've spent :annoyed:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Got my bit of bling fitted yesterday; I must say a big thanks to Rob (Slammedmind) for doing it for me as I wasn't willing to do it myself - you are a gent :nod:

And the engine bay all cleaned up for tomorrow :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I was asked to put the car up on a stand for the weekends drifting in Punchestown - figured I couldn't turn down the free admission :D

Anyway; here's a few pics...

Day 1

Day 2

V

vti_coupw

story man car looked fookin savage up there yesterday, i didn even notice the rocker cover hehe my head must hav been looking at all the other fine examples AKA the LADIES ooohhh yyyeeeaaahhhh lol

V

vti_coupw

i was gna stop for a chat but i dont really like going up ta people and asking " are you the owner> im on s15oc" lol i dont even know if you wer near the car when i was looking at it,

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Thanks Seilow.

I'm the same vti but you should have just asked. I was always within about 20ft of it as it was parked right beside the drifting :D

Cheers Sarah, sure throw them up

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
It's been ages so I figured I'd do a bit of an update!

I've been on two trackdays since my last confession :wack: I've also undersealed the underbody of the car & slammedmind did the four arches for me!

I got new coilovers, an Apexi rad cap and a Cusco rear strut brace (but it's not yet fitted)!

The trackdays:

More pics of them both can be found at the link below but I went out in Mondello on July 20th with the SXOC. It was a fantastic day out and I enjoyed it a lot! The new coilovers were fitted and she was set up beautifully. I'm officially hooked!

But I made a bit of a mess of my new tyres :(

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/Trial_S15/Trackdays/