What's new

My S15

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Here's a couple of more pics for anybody thats interested. Martin sent me a dvd there during the week...

Tail out coming out of dunlop (see the starting grid :D )

Approaching the braking point coming into Honda

Last but two off the track at the end of the day :thumbs:

Reaction score
Very nice, wish we had that kind of environment to have fun. The car scene over here has xdropped rather than picked up due to the government and now the fellas have taken it to the streets at night, more fun I reckon but at the same time much more dangerous.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Thanks lads, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again. I think I'll be sticking with the private track days though :nod: (I've not heard great reports of the public ones in Mondello)

S15KRM - I originally wanted amber ones but had those lyin around so figured I might as well. They don't look great up close but I reckon they look well in the pictures taken from further away (if that makes any sense)

I need to sort out my headlights :annoyed: - and cut that trailing rubber lol

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Got a local lad to give me a hand to sort out the headlights and they came up a treat, its a wonder I didn't do them ages ago....
Before:

After:

I'm delighted with them :) I have some new goodies on the way in the coming weeks too ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
what did ye do to get them to shine like that ??
had the same problem got it dried out but still have a scum :(
mine was lettin water in around the indicater housin the little bitch :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
He gave them a wetsand and a t-cut, then used an electric polisher to buff them out. I'm thrilled.... I'd put them off because I thought most of it was on the inside (and there is some on the inside) but the pics speak for themselves :thumbs:

V

vti_coupw

jesus man the lights came out savage, the pics above look class aswell on track, just shows ya dont need boost to go sideways hahah fairplay

D

Dizz

Wow they came out well! I get a small bit of scum up at the top of my lights, I just use T-cut on it's own & it gets rid of most of it but comes back a bit :(

Reaction score
Autosol metal polish works a treat on your lights gets rid of all the scum and dirt then just polish them :thumbs::thumbs:.
Looking good mate:)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I finally got my bigger brake upgrade sorted!!!

UKDM 200SX (S14a) calipers front & rear, painted with EBC Ultimax discs, Yellowstuff pads & APP S.S. brake lines with dot 5.1. The difference is ridiculous & should be more than enough for the next track day in June :D

I also got a painted rocker cover (compliments of Evilchap) & an RSR Adjustable front strut brace (cheers Slammedmind :thumbs: ). I will post pics up when I get them fitted :thumbs: