What's new

Daniel´s Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

D

daniel83

A quick question too you guys.

I´m thinking of buying a carbonfiber hood. But I don´t know if it will lokk nice or what.
Here is the hood.

What do you think?

D

daniel83

Alright. time for a bigger update.
I have placed an order for some parts today for the car.
From Driftworks
*Oil cooler kit
*Sandwich plate
*Japspeed downpipe
*DEFI oil temperatur amber red
*DEFI oil pressaure amber red
*DEFI control unit

From J-spec
*Torque frontpipe
*Torque decat pipe
*Greddy Speed Limit Cut Controller

Soo the only things left are oil and coolant hose for the turbo and Ferodo DS2500 front pads. all this is going from DB-Power.

A

alexfalk

Looks great!:nod:

But I should remind you that it´s the end of March right now. Spring is knocking on the door:rolleyes:

D

daniel83

I know that. But I have a strong felling that the stuff from Driftworks will be at my door next week.
The parts from J-spec should arrive tomorrow or on friday.
As long as the car will be ready too 2 May. I´m happy.:)

D

daniel83

Update for today. No parts soo far.
But I bought for an month ago a Cs short shift. Now it´s installed and ready.
I can only say that it fells like an angel. :smitten: The little I have tryed it out.

My advice too you guys out there that are thinking about getting one. DO IT, you will not regret it.

D

daniel83

I don´t know right know. A couple of car meets, mayby some track days. The down side is that I have about 3track days. Not soo funny.

Reaction score
really, why did you switch them back? i was just thinking a set like that would look well on my black one

D

daniel83

really, why did you switch them back? i was just thinking a set like that would look well on my black one
The cops stopped me with those. And they didn´t like them soo. Switch back and look happy.
They are now sold too Dizz here on the forum. Pictures will come up as soon he gets them and install them on the car.
Soo right now I´m thinking of mayby tinting the rear lights or get some clear lights.

Something like this with the tinting.

i hope it´s alright that I borrow your picture Yakozan?

Reaction score
clear ones would look pretty ****ty imo, liked how those ones looked dark when not lit

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The cops might not like tinted lights either as they're not legal. And because of the orange underneith it should be pretty obvious that they're tinted unless tinting alot which also make it obvious as they will be too dark.

Just a heads-up :)

A

alexfalk

Hey there are more than 3 trackdays. Sviestad outside Linkoping will have continious trackdays like ones a week or so. There will also be some at Mantorp 2 times a month and also drag:hurl: practice at Mantorp twice a month.:thumbs: Not too far from Vasteras.

D

daniel83

A little update.
No parts soo far.
But i have mounted the cat back system and started it up. It sounds soo nice with it.

D

daniel83

Yesterday I got a delivery from Driftworks.
Very nice quality on the parts.

Now I´m only waiting for brake pads from DB-Power(they are not fast) and J-spec here in Sweden. I will give them a call tomorrow too hear about my parts.