What's new

FINALLY picked up my s15..:)

S

s15andy.s

Well ive been lookin at this site for a while now an just love s15's! so decided to buy one last march(a spec s model for insurance reasons)..imported it through a company here in ireland called sumo..have been waiting 12weeks for it to arrive!!:rolleyes:

Went to dublin by train to pick it up wednesday..twas about a 4hour journey alltogether and the weather was crap..it didnt get me too down do as i was picking up my s15:cool: i met the sumo guy that imported the car for me an he picked me up in a 350Z:eek:..goergous car,i was stunned when he pulled up!!Anyway i wont blab on anymore..i finally got the car an drove it home that night its mint im like a kid with a new toy:D:nod:

spec list:
wheels,
16'wedsport sa90's 205/55/16 yokohama rubber
full aero kit
5zigen manifold
5zigen decat
5zigen pro racer exhaust system
nismo gt lsd
nismo s-tune suspension
nismo foot pedels
nismo rad cap
spitfire plugs an leads
painted red rocker cover
bride zeta3 bucket seat
sabelt blue harnesses
defi water temp gauge
defi control unit
alpine cd player with remote
jdm alarm system
jdm extra wide rear view mirror

thats all i can think for now heres pics to follow let ne know what yee think cheers!!:wave:

P

Pazz

Interesting, no coilpacks on the SR20DE. Instead they use dizzy etc

Nice car, I love the aero look. Wish I had an aero front bumper :(

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
very nice. well done.

Reaction score
Nice car and a proper colour too:wack:. Just love Bride seats saving up for a pair of Recliners and a SeiBon CF bonnet at mo:thumbs:

S

s15andy.s

cheers for the comments folks..still cant get over how easy it is to put it sideways:)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nice. And full aero too :D
If you think it's wasy to put sideways in the dry. Just wait for a rainy day lol.
I can really recommend attending some kind of drift-meet or skid-pad day or something similar on a closed track so you can really learn how the car behaves and how to counterattack if the back end goes unexpectedly.

It's really easy to break traction in the wet.

S

s15andy.s

ha ya the gear knob was stolen when it came into the docks id say..it was a nismo one an all...must try get another one off ebay..

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ha ya the gear knob was stolen when it came into the docks id say..it was a nismo one an all...must try get another one off ebay..
Have a good look inside the car, under carpets and try do look behind the steering column.
Japanese exporters often hides stuff which are likely to get stolen.

S

s15andy.s

Have a good look inside the car, under carpets and try do look behind the steering column.
Japanese exporters often hides stuff which are likely to get stolen.
no i think the company that imported it for me get them(japs) to remove them before export..an then they post them over to ireland after the car! cause i was talkin to the guy that imported it for me an he said he got a couple of gear knobs in the post the other day..so hes gona send one onto me:) will have a look under the steering colum aswell doh just in case..;)