What's new

FINALLY picked up my s15..:)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
That car looks great lad, I couldn't get over just how willing it was to go sideways when I got mine too but like Yakozan said I'm definately gonna have to get it out on a track to see whats what! Like a lot about it but 5zigen, I knew they did na manifolds, I've just remembered that a lad was supposed to get back to me about getting one (looks like we both forgot!)
Well wear...

S

s15andy.s

sorry for the mad size pics but im not great with computers!! not much difference since last pics only..silvia badge,nismo windscreen sticker,nismo gear shift,hks decat (which u ovbiously cant see):) and i changed the seat an put back in d standerd one!

G

gunner93

If you think it's wasy to put sideways in the dry. Just wait for a rainy day lol.
I can really recommend attending some kind of drift-meet or skid-pad day or something similar on a closed track so you can really learn how the car behaves and how to counterattack if the back end goes unexpectedly.

It's really easy to break traction in the wet.
Spun my car a while back on a rainy left turn. Was too slow with the counter-steer ended with my front facing oncoming traffic and wheels inches away from the road curbs. Took her back home slowly with tail between the hind wheels. :p

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
Spun my car a while back on a rainy left turn. Was too slow with the counter-steer ended with my front facing oncoming traffic and wheels inches away from the road curbs. Took her back home slowly with tail between the hind wheels. :p
has happened me just too many times ....

why did ya take out the seat ?? savage seat IMO .

S

s15andy.s

seat

took out the bride seat cos it was way too extreme for a daily driver:nod: i was sick of climbing in and out of the dam thing..i just had it in d garage for a while gathering dust so i said fook it ill sell it an buy a couple of new bits with d cash. i got a decat off that parts guy on mnc...some hike of a drive hes well the far end of claregalway..:censored: hes some savage drift machines up there:eek:

H

headhunterz

Thats what i was going to say, looks exactly like an autech, infact it looks a lot like my autech.. same wheels etc just without the kit

Your engine bay looks exactly like mine as well.. i also have the same muffler as you "pro flow" or something rather.... lol weird..