What's new

JDM JUNKIE'S spec R

J

JDM JUNKIE

Well I think it's about time I put up some pics of my Silvia. Since I changed the wheels today and I have an aero front bumper waiting to go on. :D I've only had the car for two weeks so everything that you see in these first pics was done before the car was mine. This car was a drifter and I'm still finding some mods on the car.

Here is a short list so far:
Tein Flex suspension
Tein EDFC
Nismo pro 2way LSD
Nismo clutch
Blitz turbo timer
Pivot AFC controller
HKS front mount kit
SSR sp1 wheels 17x8 17x9 +37 offset (+5 spacers on fronts)
Kyokugen lug nuts
Stillway Pro exhaust

I took off the fake carbon gas lid because it was just too gay...

Last edited:
D

david

Rear bumper looks well never seen it before.Have u much plans for it. are u living in japan

J

JDM JUNKIE

Yeah, I have long term plans for the car. I have a file on my computer to remind of things I want to do hahaha. The body kit will come off ASAP it's nice for a kit but I've never liked fiberglass... I will probably ditch the carbon hood too because it's scary on the highway without hood pins, and yes I do live in Japan. :cool:

D

david

Maybe u could keep an eye out for the steel tail end protector over there cant get one too handy here

J

JDM JUNKIE

New wheels + pics

Went to the beach today and took some pics of my new wheels. I hope you like them.
P.S. will do David

J

JDM JUNKIE

I got my new exhaust from Stillway today, and it's huge. It's an optional system for high HP it's fully handmade notice the bends... I'll post some more pics after I install it.

I-POD eater!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
That's the way mandrel bends are done properly.

J

JDM JUNKIE

Not much of an update, but I found a stock hood... I think it looks cleaner this way.

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yep, looks a lot better :) I dislike carbon bonnets and boot lids :nod: Bit like fitting a piece of perspex in place of the front door to your house.

J

j0nbubz

just got myself a CF vented hood on my white s15.. IMO looks hot :p

hahaha

J

JDM JUNKIE

Hey all I was cleaning my wheels today and I got around to taking a few pics of my exhaust I fitted last week. The ground clearance is laughable but it sounds great!