What's new

JDM JUNKIE'S spec R

J

JDM JUNKIE

:cry:Today was a sad day-
As I waved goodbye to Silvia chan

I really didn't want to let her go so soon, especially when I think about the selling price. :mad: so don't ask- Lets just say I got to a point in the negotiations where I just said :censored: it...

I changed out my SSR's for these spare Volks I had in the hopes of getting some more cash by selling the professors on the side.

Well now I'm single again... time to look for another girlfriend.

D

david

Sad day mate but if it couldnt be helped it had to go. this selling up is really catching but at least it went quick because in ireland at the moment and for the next long time its hard sell a model car never mind a real one just as well i got rid off mine before things got really bad and a fair good price too.car trade in ireland is fooked and 2009 is going to be the worst in years.imagine how much spec rs will be bought for next year it doesnt bear thinking about for people trying too sell....

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
i dunno whats worse.. sellin the 15, or leaving japan :(

feel for you mate really do.. however, i have so so sooooooo much to ask you man. You got MSN?

J

JDM JUNKIE

-David
Yeah I know what you mean selling up in todays market is painful I took a hit for sure.

-Mint
Hey man sorry I never got into live chat so I don't have MSN, AOL, HIV ect... :D
I'll PM you with my e-mail. You can ask me anything about daily life here I'm sure you have some questions before the move.

P

Paul2x

wow, bummer.

Just another chapter in your life. I might add you've had some other very nice "chapter's" in the past so i'm sure the next will be a treat like always.

So you headed back to Denver?

Reaction score
I'm leaving Japan in Feb '09.
Looked at selling my car but the prices I were offered I thought were a joke:
40万円 ~ 95万円 - I paid 175万円 9 months ago!
So I'm biting the bullet and taking it back to the UK.

J

JDM JUNKIE

wow, bummer.

Just another chapter in your life. I might add you've had some other very nice "chapter's" in the past so i'm sure the next will be a treat like always.

So you headed back to Denver?
Sorry Paul,
I haven't been on here since I sold my S15/left Japan. I'm back in Denver now hating this economy... but I got a new whip set. I went with something a little different this time, G35 Coupe. I bought a TT kit for it so it should be fun haha.
I keep hearing good things from Eric about your time attack adventures. I'm really starting to hate you Paul hahaha don't forget us when you're big time OK
Laters-