What's new

khoala'a s15

K

khoala

Hey ppl
here's my pride and joy! we've been married for almost 3 years now...and well here are her measurements

Car:
1999 JDM S15 Spec R

Visual Enhancements
Full Vertex Bodykit
Cwest Eyelids
Resprayed into Titanium Silver Metallic
Nismo Clear Indicators
Only remaining badge is the thunderbolt
Dumped
Catz HID's
Bosch white parkers

Suspension & Handling:
Volk Challengers in Silver with Blue Insides
18x8+32
18x9+40
HKS Hiper D's with adjustable camber tops
Cusco Type OS Front & Rear Strut Braces
White Adjustable Front & Rear Sway Bars
Cusco Rear Upper Control Arms
Cusco Rear Toe Arms
Driftshop Rear Sub-frame Bushes

Performance:
Trust V-SPL FMIC
Blitz SUS Air Filter
Z32 AFM
Blitz Power Meter ID3 & SBC ID3 Boost Controller mounted above the glove box
PowerFC
Nismo 555cc Injectors
Walbro Fuel pump
Custom S/S manifold with even length runners
Custom Turbo and Front Pipe mild steel
Gutted cat
Trust PE2 in Stainless Steel
Splitfire Coilpacks
Trust Type RS BOV with Replacement Hotpipe Adapter Kit
Kazama Oil Catch Can With Genuine Cusco Spring hoses

Interior
GReddy Automatic Turbo Timer
Defi Black Face Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Water Temp Guages Mounted inside the centre aircon vents
Defi Control Unit 2 in Glovebox
Defi BF Boost Guage in A-Pillar

Ice
Clarion DXZ735MP Single Indash Mp3 player
Clarion SRS1750HX Competition Series Splits Mounted next to door handles and at feet
2 12" Single Coil Clarion SR1243 Sub woofers
Clarion APX 401.2 Amp to power the splits
Clarion DPX 1001.2 Digital Amp to Power the Subs
Stinger 1Farad Capacitor (can't rember which one, but its the shadow chrome capacitor with Digital Display)
Stinger Cabling throughtout car
Custom installation

Others
GReddy Oil filter adaptor to hook up the oil Pressure and Oil Temp sensors
GReddy Water temp adaptor to hook up water temp sensor
3 Point Alarm with Shock Sensor
35 & 20% Window Tint front and rear
Powder Coated Rocker Cover to Same Color as Car
Removed Coilpack cover
Raizen Voltage Stabilisor Kit
Engine Damper
CAI
Nismo Oil Cap
Nismo Radiator Cap

I think that's about it...if i missed something...so be it!

Last edited:
S

S15R

nice colour lol!
khoala said:
Hey ppl
here's my pride and joy! we've been married for almost 3 years now...and well here are her measurements
any s16 babies? :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
khoala said:
Performance:
Nismo 555cc Injectors
Looks good mate, surprised Nicely didnt give you a grilling over the above :p

How do you find your vertex kit, i.e. does it fit ok ?

K

khoala

hmm...why would nicely give me a grilling with 555cc injectors?

vertex kit......rear bar, side skirts perfect fit....the panel beter even said it was a good job, the fibre glass is strong and is very thin compared to many other...its as thin as an original vertex kit (my mate has an origianl kit and measure them...same thickness)...front bar is slighlty off...up to 5mm on the passenger side but nothing an oversized washer can't force into place hahaha

hey jasmin...yeah i love these wheels, but there is something about my old p1's that gave it an edge of these, i just can't pick it!
i may just get another set of p1s again down the track again so i can tkae it to the track (fingers crossed by the end of the year) and bye bye the other luxuries in the car!

K

khoala

S15R said:
nice colour lol!
khoala said:
Hey ppl
any s16 babies? :D
hahaha
still working on the misses....gotta send her to get some liposuction to lose the unwanted weight, get her to improve hre insides as well before we start takling about little s16s

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
khoala said:
hmm...why would nicely give me a grilling with 555cc injectors?
I wouldn't. :p

But since you brought it up. 555s are a complete waste of money IMHO. Standard injectors are 480s, so that's an increase of only 75cc over standard. When 555s and 740s cost exactly the same, why buy the 555s when you could get a 260cc increase for the same money?

To put it into perspective. With the recommended industry standard for duty cycle (maxxing at 80%), I should be running 630cc injectors if I'm chucking out 207KW...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
khoala said:
vertex kit......rear bar, side skirts perfect fit....the panel beter even said it was a good job, the fibre glass is strong and is very thin compared to many other...its as thin as an original vertex kit (my mate has an origianl kit and measure them...same thickness)...front bar is slighlty off...up to 5mm on the passenger side but nothing an oversized washer can't force into place hahaha
So its not the genuine vertex kit?? I have the original vertex kit (or so i'm told) front and rear bumpers fit well, but the sideskirts dont, this could be as they were fitted poorly originally :rolleyes:

K

khoala

the kit only cost me 750 aud compared to 2500au of the genuine
and i haven't had problems at all...fits pretty schmick
however the skirt of my friends one fit much nicer

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well done mate really like urs i think its the silver i like that on the S15 duno why they didnt have it in that colour anyway

D

Derek

Looks Very well. I'm a fan of the vertex kit anyway. Also like the gauges not to sure on wheels tho..

K

khoala

here's a pic of my car with my old wheels next to my mates s15...he has the genuine vertex kit on his car

i just need to play with the offset, camber and tyre size on my rear to make the volks look nicer...and get the proper profiles on the front!

S

S15R

Topper said:
khoala said:
So its not the genuine vertex kit?? I have the original vertex kit (or so i'm told) front and rear bumpers fit well, but the sideskirts dont, this could be as they were fitted poorly originally :rolleyes:
the genuine vertex bumpers are very thin, a friend of mine in nz had imported in a genuine vertex full kit, found out that it wasnt as strong as copy ones :eek:

btw what colour was the car originally? :D