What's new

khoala'a s15

K

khoala

well, just got the car back from the tuners :)

although this dyno does seem a little number happy (just remove roughly 10-15kws i think), still give you an idea of what i have got.

i've got a z32 instead of the q45 now
i've installed the cusco toe arms
the cusco rear upper arms will replace the generic arms i have on right now on thursday
and will book it in for re-alignment this weekend!
still using standard turbo

i attempted to do the camber arms myself....broke my driver! hahaha

Last edited:
K

khoala

i need to get the a/f fixed up at around 124 and 134km/h speed when flat footing

knock hit 82 for a millisecond
wanna bring it down so it never passes 50 even on a hot day with aircon on

for the tune my sbc id3 settings are set = 70, gain = 18
giving me boost pressure of 17.5psi or 1.23 bar

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
That's alot of horsies :)
You run the stock cams and turbo?

I'm a little curious how much a S15 with stock turbo and aftermarket cams can put out.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I was having a mental block looking at that figure, but have just realised that its 307rwbhp.

:cool: :notworthy:

Feel it may have possibly plucked that torque figure out of the air though... :p

K

khoala

sorry...i did mention in an earlier post that there are hks cams in there
256/264 10 and 10.5 lift

there isn't much power up until 90km/hr which is good for normal street driving and when i want some power, between 90-140 is where all the power is....
love the feeling of lag!

the turbo spools up nice and quick and stops at 17.5 psi

i initially thought (didn't think about it too much) that 17psi was roughly 1.1bar...hahaha was i wrong, only realised after i got him to tune it my boost guage warning light kept turning on coz i set it to 1.1.

really wanna take it for a 1/4 and see what i run in full street trim

K

khoala

timing...no...need to play with that a bit more that's why the peak power kinda whittle down a bit...tuner said something about need more timing.

eitherway, car feels awesome and is running healthy!

Reaction score
lol 17.5psi = 1.19bar, so almost 1.2 bar :) i'm going to run just under 1.1bar (16psi) with gain of 18 on sbc id3, similar mods except for cams, going to get it tuned at the end of the month, hopefully ill crack 200kw :p

Reaction score
btw, the ergo 2 is slimmer than the brix 2, so if you move to the brix it will be looser, go for something like zeta3 and that will be tight :D

E

Endless

Wow that's very nice power for a stock turbo....think that is very close to the max hp that a stock turbo can run...

K

khoala

btw, the ergo 2 is slimmer than the brix 2, so if you move to the brix it will be looser, go for something like zeta3 and that will be tight :D
really?

i thought the ergo 2 was designed to give you more shoulder room (hence why most ppl get this for the passenger) and teh brix 2 for the driver?

K

khoala

lol 17.5psi = 1.19bar, so almost 1.2 bar :) i'm going to run just under 1.1bar (16psi) with gain of 18 on sbc id3, similar mods except for cams, going to get it tuned at the end of the month, hopefully ill crack 200kw :p

are you sure?

on my id3
i hit max boost at 17.5
then change it to bar mode (the kg/something)
and it reads 1.23
my boost guage also reads just over 1.2 as well

whats the conversion?

just found a table on the net
http://www.britishmetrics.com/html/pis-bar.htm

P

Punghouse

clean i like your cwest eyelids, are they fiber glass? and how do you like your coilovers. i bought the same ones today but im having second thoughts.

D

DriftR

Gorgeous, and good spec!

Iv got that idea for the 3 air vents on the dash for when i get my s15. Do you still have aircon, and it just comes out the remaining vents? wheres the air that would come out of them been relocated to?

And love the volks, my mate has em on his mr2...look so much better in person too!

nice