Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: khoala'a s15

khoala Guest
    hmm...why would nicely give me a grilling with 555cc injectors?

vertex kit......rear bar, side skirts perfect fit....the panel beter even said it was a good job, the fibre glass is strong and is very thin compared to many other...its as thin as an original vertex kit (my mate has an origianl kit and measure them...same thickness)...front bar is slighlty off...up to 5mm on the passenger side but nothing an oversized washer can't force into place hahaha

hey jasmin...yeah i love these wheels, but there is something about my old p1's that gave it an edge of these, i just can't pick it!
    i may just get another set of p1s again down the track again so i can tkae it to the track (fingers crossed by the end of the year) and bye bye the other luxuries in the car!

khoala Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by S15R
    nice colour lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by khoala
    Hey ppl
    here's my pride and joy! we've been married for almost 3 years now...and well here are her measurements
    any s16 babies?
    hahaha
    still working on the misses....gotta send her to get some liposuction to lose the unwanted weight, get her to improve hre insides as well before we start takling about little s16s

Liked
    hmm...why would nicely give me a grilling with 555cc injectors?
    I wouldn't.

But since you brought it up. 555s are a complete waste of money IMHO. Standard injectors are 480s, so that's an increase of only 75cc over standard. When 555s and 740s cost exactly the same, why buy the 555s when you could get a 260cc increase for the same money?

To put it into perspective. With the recommended industry standard for duty cycle (maxxing at 80%), I should be running 630cc injectors if I'm chucking out 207KW...

Liked
    vertex kit......rear bar, side skirts perfect fit....the panel beter even said it was a good job, the fibre glass is strong and is very thin compared to many other...its as thin as an original vertex kit (my mate has an origianl kit and measure them...same thickness)...front bar is slighlty off...up to 5mm on the passenger side but nothing an oversized washer can't force into place hahaha
    So its not the genuine vertex kit?? I have the original vertex kit (or so i'm told) front and rear bumpers fit well, but the sideskirts dont, this could be as they were fitted poorly originally

khoala Guest
    the kit only cost me 750 aud compared to 2500au of the genuine
    and i haven't had problems at all...fits pretty schmick
    however the skirt of my friends one fit much nicer

Liked
    well done mate really like urs i think its the silver i like that on the S15 duno why they didnt have it in that colour anyway

Derek Guest
    Looks Very well. I'm a fan of the vertex kit anyway. Also like the gauges not to sure on wheels tho..

S15R Guest
    vertex is EVERYWHERE in Sydney lol

khoala Guest
    here's a pic of my car with my old wheels next to my mates s15...he has the genuine vertex kit on his car

i just need to play with the offset, camber and tyre size on my rear to make the volks look nicer...and get the proper profiles on the front!

S15R Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    So its not the genuine vertex kit?? I have the original vertex kit (or so i'm told) front and rear bumpers fit well, but the sideskirts dont, this could be as they were fitted poorly originally
    the genuine vertex bumpers are very thin, a friend of mine in nz had imported in a genuine vertex full kit, found out that it wasnt as strong as copy ones

btw what colour was the car originally?