What's new

Varietta Aero Project

Reaction score
its alive!!!!!!!

its alive!!!!:thumbs:

right..went down to APT to deliver the last parts required...as soon as I got there Chris and Garry put parts of the required loom in straight away(coil pack harness), injectors etc....raised the car up on the ramp 5-10 mins the exhaust was put into place...(everything was happening so fast...:D)

I left for my 2 hour journey home and all that was required was to recieve the pfc from DAZZOi which arrived the next day...

Christian will be rollin roadin it and mapping it and should get some power figures soon..maybe 250-280bhp (on standard turbo)..

The hks de-cat silencer from the skyline was about 1inch too short so we used an APEX de-cat for now (THANKS TO KEN ON SXOC who no longer required it) but will order one from APEX as soon as it available..

Garry at work while Chris has his tea ...:p

M

Matt_S

Tip:
If you go with chocolate digestives in hand, they work a bit slower, but you get a it off the bill ;)

:wave:

:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
was gonna call them, just to confirm it'd arrived... no need now. :)

Certainly comin' along. they are cool these cars... just a shame they didn't make a spec R out the box....

D

david

What make intercooler is that. Dont think many open tops came with big power maybe its the fear off rolling it a lot easier with big power.

Reaction score
engine done...

DazzOi - cheers again matey
david - FMIC is a apex GT cooler..

on the rollers top down(bet you don't see that very often..:D)

being mapped...started with 165bhp....I wondering what it will produce...

Reaction score
power

here you go...

project aero varietta manage to produce at about 1 bar of boost...

and at the wheels it made....

Reaction score
Very nice!! Im asuming thats a stock tubbie?

How much does the whole thing weight ???

Reaction score
power

channie - yup standard turbo..no money for b/b tubro..but thats next on the list...:D
as for weight not really sure but i'll look it up...:confused:

Reaction score
thanks APT

thought I'd put same faces to names...from left to right..me(Rich),Chris,Christian,Garry and Jay..:D

some pics if our cars...my s14a and Jays s15 varietta

rear view...which looks better...?

Reaction score
s14a/s15 varietta

back in north london..

thats it for now guys...next step will be getting this spec R aero kit some how and deciding what colour to finish the car off in..dark grey or black..will be doing doing the odd bit here and there and will post pics up..headunit, hid kit, smoke tints (superglass) etc...:cool::thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Good work :thumbs:

The Old sr20de engine from this car is going into my mates PS13 Onevia in a couple of weeks... He picked it up from APT the other day :nod:. The poor thing dont know what its in for :wack: :wack: :wack:

Laters

J.

Reaction score
Spec R Kit

Hey guys...just a little up date..!
we manage to source a SPEC R AERO KIT which will be arriving soon to London:D. It was very difficult to source one and VERY expensive to ship it here..will post some pictures up soon...
So soon we'll be sellin the bumpers from the varietta...watch this space...:wave:

P

Pazz

The whole kit? That cant of been cheap, I'm finding it hard enough just sourcing the front bumper, let alone a whole kit. Will it be original Nissan?

Reaction score
varietta

Pazz - Yep its an original Nissan kit even got NISMO moulded into the rear bumper with the exhaust heat sheld..:D:cool:

DazzOi - I'll get one for you. I'll PM you when I can get it into the uk..;)