What's new

200SXY - Perth WA

2OOsxy

It looks like you can vote as many times as you like.... so if all the members of this club vote for me 20 - 30 times I may be able to beat him!! But he does have a number of local car clubs supporting him so they are probably all voting heaps of times as well.

So cmon guys - hit the vote buttons as many times as you can and see if we can sneak a 15 to the top. Open to anyone in the world to vote on! ;)

Reaction score
Voted for your car. :)

When I saw it was Zoo Weekly I thought you might be doing a bikini spread, 200sxy :censored: so I voted for your car instead:nod::D

2OOsxy

New suspension going in within a couple of weeks. Will let you know how it goes and send some new pics if needed. Putting in remote ride height adjustable coilover system..... hmmm no more speed bump and driveway troubles!

D

david

Really nice ride u got there everything about it is sexy!
Serious spec too!

Reaction score
Oh I dunno about phenomenal - but I really appreciate the feedback. I'm probably a bit "close" to the car so sometimes just see it as another car... there are some drool worthy beasts on here though that I like even better than my own!
That is an absolute beauty and a top spec I think you will find it hard to find a better one on here,I must get some of those headlight brows for mine they do look:cool:.

2OOsxy

Awwww thanks for that, i'm so very very humbled and flattered by your compliments on the car.

Oh I can say that the suspension is brilliant too - had a few little gremlins in the setup but it is now running smoothly. Handles fantastic and the ability to lift up over obstacles is soooooooo good!!

Couple of new pics too - shot for another mag....

Reaction score
Did you not think about getting an air-ride suspension? Not sure how good these are but they are a lot more comfy and forgiving than hydraulic systems.What make suspension have you fitted?

2OOsxy

No not keen on either air bags or hydraulics - for one the air bags would be a little too sloppy in their handling for what i was looking for, and hydraulics are just begging for a defect over here ... :(
The setup is coilovers, fully adjustable, with a small air tank on top of each one to raise the car to get over obstacles or up steep drives etc. The coilovers have a great ride and handling, and the airtank just helps a lowered car have normal moments. The setup is the Airforce Suspension Air Tank Cylinder System with a few modifications. :)

P

Pazz

Nice! I especially love the seats, not too ricery yet better than stock.

Where did you get the floor mats from? I have been searching for just a plain black set for some time.

Whats the offset on the rear 9.5" wheels? Looks a good fit.

Last edited:

2OOsxy

Yep seats are recaro's retrimmed with CF and velour... keeps the theme throughout the car, and still comfortable for distance driving.

Floor mats were courtesy of good old aussie ebay - they come up pretty regular as original items, with 200SX embroidered on them and generally always in black.

and wheel offsets etc. are here ....>>> Post on Wheel Offsets :D