What's new

200SXY - Perth WA

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Which mag and when is it due out? If you have trouble getting hold of a copy, let me know and I can pick one up for you.

2OOsxy

Should be initially out in Hot 4's ... but I think down the track they were talking about Banzai??!!

Some other random pics ... couple more scraps from the photoshoot, and some of stuff in the car from the last car show - and I'm not really that short but for shows I like the car seats a certin way (well sort of short but I am not an animal :p)

Interior (CF look vinyl and black suede on recaro's, doors and rears)

Boot Install ... two mirror setup - showing naughty bits in this pic..

Detail of naughty bits for those getting eye strain (above)

Rear end...

Front end (at night)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Good question.....

Also, camber setting, as in the picture above you apear to have quite a bit at the rear.

N

Nitram

Sod everyone else......I think the graphics/vinyls look awesome.
Great pics too!

Naughty boot bit...different!

2OOsxy

Straight fit (brakes were probably more troublesome) .... camber is actually not that severe - the last place I lived had shocking roads so I actually had to fit a camber kit and lose some (-) camber so that I didn't wear the crap out of the inside of the tyres too fast.

I do have rolled guards but apart from that no rubbing on the outer guards even on the bump stops.

Reaction score
Nice car I appreciate the effort you have gone too, to get the car you want. Having the car from new makes it even more rewarding. That fake snow even fooled me (avid snow skier)and I thought it was taken in our (Aus) snow fields:cool:.
Whats a girl without a shopping list:D

Is the Power FC mounted in a mobile phone holder on the side of the console

2OOsxy

Thanks Aus.....but you know it's not a shopping list if you already own it! :p Besides I hate shopping (well except for car stuff)

Nah not a mobile phone holder - I hate putting holes in the console (even though they scratch something shocking) - and the mobile holders won't get that sort of angle.

Reaction score
Country
Love the GReddy caplipers all round :thumbs:

the one on the rear are they the ones for the skylines? as im sure they dont do them for s15 rears.

2OOsxy

Thanks Raytsang...Yeah stops on a dime :D - first day I had them someone cut lanes right in front of me without looking and I hit the anchors .. I had a sore collarbone from the seatbelt for hours afterwards!!

The fronts and the backs are for the trusty skyline - but with the rears you obviously have to change your handbrake setup too and put in a full skyline assembly. Also had to upgrade the master cylinder and reservoir - opted for a new 300ZX unit.

M

mr-s

Stunning car, with a fantastic spec list!:cool::thumbs:
You must be one proud owner!

Scott.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
very nice... was planing a set for my self.... so you went for skyline fronts as well.
i know s15 are 330mm dia what is the size for the skyline setup?

Thanks Raytsang...Yeah stops on a dime :D - first day I had them someone cut lanes right in front of me without looking and I hit the anchors .. I had a sore collarbone from the seatbelt for hours afterwards!!

The fronts and the backs are for the trusty skyline - but with the rears you obviously have to change your handbrake setup too and put in a full skyline assembly. Also had to upgrade the master cylinder and reservoir - opted for a new 300ZX unit.

2humpy

nice work

good to see you dont just own it but you really now what is going on with your ride , wheel offsets ,brake mods did you spec the bearing clearances as well ,
once again nice drop you a line next time im in perth would be cool to see how it goes .

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
R

RyanNK

That is one FUGLY WRX winning that comp...the owner must have the most cousins\friends voting for them.