What's new

My S15

P

piggy83

Hi guys, as requested by kazama, here is my humble stock S15!

Right now its running on 18inch Work Bronze Emotion Rims. Thats about it! :)

P

piggy83

^^ +1

Very clean ride you got there.

Prefer the SSR SP1 though, they make the whole car look so much tougher
Thanks! I like the SSR too! Maybe will jus put back the SSR and keep the Emotion for track/drift! :)

P

Pazz

Nice car!

I like to see stock look, I hate it when to much is done to exterior/dress up. S15's are beautiful without the big GT wings etc

K

kazama

Alvin,

your car damn chio la. Where got stock standard.
Nice rims, nice color, nice vertex kit, very clean and shiny !

Nice car man.. yummy ..

P

Paul D

Love the car especially the back lights. I was thinking of getting a set of them :nod:

P

piggy83

Thanks for the nice comments guys! :wave: Will update some pics with the work emotion Cr kai and some interior soon! ;)

Reaction score
Man that is one wicked car, what are your plans mod-wise? My car is currently up for sale to help finish my project, I was hoping I could have done more to her :(

P

piggy83

I like the wheels you have at the moment... cant wait to get mine!

Looking good bud!
Thanks alot! U getting them in bronze? Personally, i think it looks better in chrome!

Man that is one wicked car, what are your plans mod-wise? My car is currently up for sale to help finish my project, I was hoping I could have done more to her :(
Thanks..My plans in da future will be turbo, ecu and cams. Nothing wild as this is my daily transport! Heh..

super clean ride!

looks extremely jdm yO!
Thanks..:)

i love it.... shame about the colour tho! lol ^_^
I can't think of any nice colour on the S15! I used to have a red S15...So i thought i wanted someting different! Initial plan was to go for black! But guess its too troublesome to maintain, hence the yellow! Hehe

Yellow works for some cars and I'd say it works with an S15 :)
Thanks alot! Its like a flying banana! :rolleyes:

R

Rogz

Sleek .. and sexy ride bro ...

Silvia is like a gal which needs the sexy curve, maybe little wide body is ok but not like GT style.
Putting huge GT wing might make Silvia look like a Tom Boy ... Rather keep it sexy and sleek ..