What's new

Pictures of my car.

Reaction score
Plans? Owww, nothing much, lets see, all i want next christmas is a reliable 350rwhp M3 basher i can drive to and from work. :D

Hehe actually i have some parts like hand bent exhaust manifolds from URAS, Nismo Weldina exhaust kit and Nismo 264 cams, but my bleeding Impul Hi Power Ecu had to be sent back to Japan for a rom reflash so depending when i'll be free to fly up to japan to collect it. Very busy presently. Im also looking for a Cusco FMIC, all not easily available here over the counter so easy does it for me.

PS, anyone having trouble with Profec-A, can PM me. Its a very misunderstood boost controller but actually is very good. Alas, many say otherwise.

Reaction score
sorry was away for sometime, Im actually a first officer for ANA. so each time i go to japan, during my offdays i just go looking for parts... My next item is the xanavi sat-nav dash, or even the tft lcd alone will do nicely... My friend recently found one, mounted it inside the glove box and had it connected to his FCon.. You wouldn't belive how many ppl thought it was a GT-R V Spec dash conversion as it was displaying vitals the way it does on the skyline. Wicked. :D

S

sillbeers15

Amused S15,

You need an interface device call the HKS CAMP to import vital information from F-CON V Pro.

Actually, the CAMP is discontinued and the CAMP II is only very recently released.

I am waiting to get one unit when it is available. It will allow me to import parameters from my F-CON V Pro 3.24 into an LCD screen (after I install one)....I prefer information on LCD screen then too many meters in the interior.

I will be swaping in a Pioneer PEH 8650 (double din LCD) to replace my PEH 9450 even that it is a great head unit sometime end this month after my RE055s arrives with another set of new TE37s.

Reaction score
Agreed, i like my interiors neat and functional. Presently Im relying on my trusty Blitz R-Vit to tell me my vitals. Its just too small a screen. Thanks for the info.