What's new

Ride from Land Below The Wind (Sandakan,Sabah, Malaysia)

K

kazama

SS9919K,

whats the dealer's company name ? I forgot to call my friend. Sorry mate.

S

SS9919K

Hi Ichi-Go,

Saw the blue wide body with deep dish wheels in KK last week. Awesome....If not mistaken, URAS wide body? Any idea? YOu know him?

R

Rogz

Nice Cwest kitted S15 u have there ...
Cool S15 Owners Club stickers

S

SS9919K

hi Rogz,

....The edge of the lightning symbol keep peeling off (too fine at the edge) ... They are sticker cut, not a printed one piece sticker...

Reaction score
Country
Hi Ichi-Go,

Saw the blue wide body with deep dish wheels in KK last week. Awesome....If not mistaken, URAS wide body? Any idea? YOu know him?
Dunno him bro.

I just saw his car on the net. It's a widebody vertex ridge. Best widebody kit for S15.... period

P

Pazz

:eek: Thoose stickers are so cool. I want a couple of these stickers! SS919K did you make them yourself?

S

SS9919K

Dunno him bro.

I just saw his car on the net. It's a widebody vertex ridge. Best widebody kit for S15.... period__________________
Where did he post the pic? Do you have the link to it?

S

SS9919K

Thoose stickers are so cool. I want a couple of these stickers! SS919K did you make them yourself?
I scanned those wordings and logo of course from this club forum (pirating?), then i just get those sticker cutting shop to do the final step for me. Cut them out..... RM3.00/pcs (Malaysian Ringgit) for the small ones and RM5.00/pcs for the bigger ones...