What's new

SillbeerS15's small update

S

sillbeers15

The CAM 2 need not work with HKS ECUs. It can pick up info from any ECU so long they are available signals from and to ECU through the standard ECU wireloom.

Additional vital information such as injectors duty cycle can be displayed if the particular ECU provides competable signal output.

In addition, if you have the HKS gauge junction box (necessary to have if you use any HKS gauges), you can display the readouts on your LCD/DVD screen through CAM 2.
This will eliminate the need to place 4 gauges in your ride......a cool thing 10 years ago to display many gauges in your cabin but a taboo today cause every boyracer with a wannabe performance car always fill their cabin full of gauges and neon looking LEDs!

Last edited:
E

Endless

The CAM 2 need not work with HKS ECUs. It can pick up info from any ECU so long they are available signals from and to ECU through the standard ECU wireloom.

Additional vital information such as injectors duty cycle can be displayed if the particular ECU provides competable signal output.

In addition, if you have the HKS gauge junction box (necessary to have if you use any HKS gauges), you can display the readouts on your LCD/DVD screen through CAM 2.
This will eliminate the need to place 4 gauges in your ride......a cool thing 10 years ago to display many gauges in your cabin but a taboo today cause every boyracer with a wannabe performance car always fill their cabin full of gauges and neon looking LEDs!

Exactly! I have 4 gauges in my car and I already felt too many, would be good if all combine into one LCD mon, like the one in R35 GTR

P

Pazz

I found these on FAST the other day.

Wheel Arch Protector

Silbeers15, are these the same arch extenders as yours?

Acording to perfectrun they are still available (supposedly). I wonder how much clearance they give you.

D

david

Car looks very well love the rear archs love them wheels too.
Is it just me or are your rear splats a bad colour match cause i had to get mine done 3 times before they came out rite.
Wko is a really hard colour to get rite but i got it in the end after a lot off time and money.
were the archs like that when u bought the car i love them!:thumbs:

P

Pazz

These are just protectors, so they would not extend your arches at all.
How do you know this? The Japs call most parts of body kits protectors.

For example you will find on FAST that the aero side skirts are called side sill protectors and the rear spats are called rear bumper protectors.

But still I get your point, they may not extend the arches.

EDIT: I have just found the Chargespeed overfenders Silbeers15 mentions on SRB Power's website who are the Chargespeed dealer for the UK. Around £160 for all corners.

Last edited:
S

sillbeers15

Just an updated post after a complete fresh coat of WKO on my ride.

G

gunner93

Finally got your HID fixed I see? :D

Was planning for a Malaysian & Singaporean S15 club joint meet last Sat but unfortunately we had to call it off due to lack of respond. :(

S

sillbeers15

sorry to disappoint you...the HIDs are still not installed.

Did not responded to your SMS last time as I was in Tokyo then.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sillbeers, can you please post some more pics of your car up, I absolutely love it!!

Reaction score
Sillbeers,the car looks great(biased white S15 owner) Iv'e got a set of RE55s but I only use them for track. I find that I need to get a fair bit of heat into them so they work their best. On the street I can't get them hot enough and they feel a little slippery if they stay cold.;)

S

sillbeers15

Thank you guys for all your kind comments!

My ride just got through 2 months of sprayjob (rub down, primer coat, wko white, double lacqur coat) + 2 months of wait before getting my ride to the painter.

Much of work commitment lately, too little time available to take care of my ride...I'll post more pics after I get to take more shots.

Yes, RE55S needs to get heated up to get best results! Most of the time my ride is parked....so cannot comment much, except that it is bloody noisy on the move before hitting 140km/h. I love it for the hard sidewall, gives me confidence at speed!

S

sillbeers15

Hello and farewell!!

Hello and farewell......

I've unwillingly parted with my S15,...it has found a good home.

I've changed my religon and acquired my new toy below:

....just got new Eibach coils, AMG SL55 brakekit, 20" BBS RCs....more to come after LSD install.

Last edited:

yo sillbeer bro. i am a fan of your s15, too bad never meet before.
coffee somedays i hope. nice new toy!

G

gunner93

Hello and farewell......

I've unwillingly parted with my S15,...it has found a good home.
Hi Sillbeer,

I would have thought the GTR would be the natural choice to upgrade. Who ever took over your S15 is one lucky owner. BTW any left over S15 parts please let me know ya? You still have my no.? :p

Last edited:
J

Jiblet

sorry dude but what is with the rear spoiler? is that from an RX7?? it doesnt suite.. apart from that i love it..

S

sillbeers15

The rear spoiler is a blitz adjustable (3 position) spoiler for S15.

I like the stock S15 exterior but had to improve the aerodynamics on it (especially onthe rear) when travel speed goes beyond 250km/h....