What's new

Channie's S15 finally...

Reaction score
After going away for a few days for xmas with the missus... i left the boyz to crack on with out me!!!! :cry:

But what i was greeted with.... :smitten::smitten:

G

gunner93

Wow! Thats a major body surgery. Looks like its coming along great. Now definately in need of new bling wheels with wider offset and lowered. Keep us updated please.

Reaction score

It needs a really good clean!

Things still to do...
1. get some better mesh
2. finish fuel filling system
3. check the diff... (Really noisy :rolleyes: )
4. get some new wheels... (suggestions welcome!)
5. Tint the rear window (wasnt gunna bother... but looks abit weird!)
6. Fit HIDs
7. Create new inner wheel arches and stainless undertray
8. new battery

P

pablo

i can sort undertray for you and rob will get you some very high quality deep gauge mesh from his work. call me

poss now a cheap tinter too.

Reaction score
Was gunna go down the time attack route... gunna drive as an every day until i create my SR23 'kill all' engine, buying up the parts for that now, gotta have something to play with else i'd go insane... when the engines done then the 15 is retiring as a road car :(

At the mo everthing is on hold till my missus is back on her feet

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Sounds good mate.

Whats the plans for the undertray? will it just be a solid peice or have holes in it like the stock one? I fancy building one myself, just dont want to starve the engine of air, if its meant to have from underneath,

Reaction score
Its essentially gunna be like the stock plastic one... but give some protection to the sump and meet up better with the intercooler... shouldnt be too difficult me thinks!
Im gunna vent it for better airflow and drainage etc... i'l put up a post once ive made the templates etc!