What's new

MY S15 *Update 08/10/2008*

Reaction score
raytsang said:
HEy like the wing

was just woundering is it carbon or fibre glass???
I think its a fibreglass wing, but has a carbon look coating on it. I will try and get a pic of it and show you. Everyone who has seen it in real life is impressed with it :D
Topper said:
I like it :nod:

All thats needed now is to change the wheels :wave:
Thats happening soon, have a set of TE37's waiting to go on, and hopefully a set of GT-C's aswell. But I am keeping tha Advans aswell, cause I have always liked them :D
JP825 said:
I like the wing and the decals too on the side, the side strip is so Nismo style :thumbs:

V

Vandal

Uras wings are supposedly carbon.

I'd definitely keep the Advans. I'm not usually a fan of 3 spoke wheels, but I think the silver Advans look :cool: on a pewter s15

Reaction score
Vandal said:
Uras wings are supposedly carbon.

I'd definitely keep the Advans. I'm not usually a fan of 3 spoke wheels, but I think the silver Advans look :cool: on a pewter s15
yeah supposedly, but they aren't full carbon, i know that for a fact. The price alone tells me that. The closet thing they would be would be fibreglass covered in carbon fibre, but it doesn't even look like real carbon!

I bought a INGS Full carbon fibre wing for my girlfriends DC5 Type R and that cost me over $1500 AUS whereas the URAS GT wing for my S15 was only $600 AUS including delivery. If you work out the price to buy them in Japan, they work out at roughly $300 AUS!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
yeah
big price diff.
but it does the job, was looking it on japanparts.com

what height is your one??
i know there 3 heights you can choose..

Reaction score
Yeah, can you post some pics for the spoiler please and may be a few shot from the bacl to see how it looks on the car. It looks good from the side not too high or too low.
:notworthy:

Reaction score
raytsang said:
what height is your one??
i know there 3 heights you can choose..
I got the standard/mid height one. The low one I thought would look too funny, and the high one would need air traffic control clearance!!! There are also 2 mounting hole sets on the wing so you can have the posts wide like my one, or closer together in the center.
JP825 said:
Yeah, can you post some pics for the spoiler please and may be a few shot from the bacl to see how it looks on the car. It looks good from the side not too high or too low.
:notworthy:
I have added a pic from the back of the car to the first post.

Reaction score
Just put on my Volk TE37's for the first time on the weekend, and I must say they totally transform the way the car looks now. I took a crappy pic with my phone which I have up on the first page. Just waiting to get the car back from the workshop and get my DSLR back to take some decent shots of it now.

P

paulphot

Mate your car was hot before but those rims make it look even better :thumbs:

Reaction score
Finally got a decent pic of my car with the TE37's on it now back up in the first post. In the pic the car was prepped for a trackday to celebrate a Nismo Z-Tune being imported into Australia.

Here is a pic of me being chased by the Z-Tune

For more info about the Z-Tune visit the Powerplay Website

Reaction score
Update time

just before Xmas, got my gearbox rebuilt back to standard and fixed the 4th gear circlip issue
Installed my Nismo GT 1.5way LSD

and for Xmas my girlfriend gave me a set of Sunline Racing Toe Control Arms as the bolt in one of mine is f#cked

Just bought a new GFB full plumback BOV yesterday aswell :D

Also have some new tail lights and unsure of whether to install them or not???