What's new

MY S15 *Update 08/10/2008*

R

RyanNK

My kind of rediculous amount of money is $100 at the moment :(

But with the RTA being the big ripoffs at the moment the anual fee for those is still over $400 which is friggin stupid.

S

S15R

in NZ you pay 400 bucks then the plate is yours forever! yes i agree, RTA rips people off :D

when i bought my S15 here in sydney, i was shocked that i had to pay so many shit to own the car whereas in NZ, 30 bucks will do :D

S

Snoozr

dcoghlan said:
Topper said:
Different wheels again :eek:
Yeah these are my track rims. I haven't been bothered to take them off yet, so I driving on the street on my semi-slicks :D
Snoozr said:
very nice!
did i sell your Bride seats a year ago? At canley ;)
I think you might have ;) Its still going strong :D
Yes i remember now, your car has changed a lot since then...that was 3 years ago
i sold my car and bought an S15 too

Reaction score
yeah I took the inner guard linings out as they were being torn away from when I take the car onto the track and they didn't line up properly to the M-Sports front bar. I am thinking about making some up out of aluminium or something so they mate up perfectly to the M-Sports front bar.

Reaction score
i'm thinking of taking mine out too, but i dont like the idea of revealing the washer bottle haha :p

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have no arch lining at the front, washer bottle is open, i have mesh to fill the holes just havent done it yet.

Main thing that worries me about them being removed is all the salt etc they put on the roads here getting in behind my arch and slowely rusting :eek: , i'm told as long as i wash it thourghly after i use it i'll be ok :nod:

Reaction score
ok here are some pics I took on the weekend with my new URAS wing.

And these just arrived on my desk today :D

Also updated my first post with specs

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice :)
I usually don't like those big wings. But I have to admit it suits the car with the bodykit.

Keep it up :thumbs:

Reaction score
Added a new pic to the first post, see if anyone can spot the difference.

Also updated the mods list in the first post, just recently added

Braided Brake lines (front and rear)
Maltech Braided Clutch line
Z32 TT Brake Master Cylinder
PowerPlay Imports racing stripes
17x7.5 17x9.5 Volk TE37's with Bridgestone RE55s (track rims)

P

paulphot

Very nice, that wing looks mean, I feel sorry for any low flying birds, if the front doesn't eat them up then the wing will slice and dice them.

V

Vandal

I prefer the clean look myself (no wing or stickers/stripes), but it's just a matter of taste. Apart from that, car is awesome :nod: .

Reaction score
Nicely said:
Oh no, my two pet hates: big wings and stripes.... :(
I used to think the same, but now everyone is aus seems to have the same looking S15, which is really quite annoying. So i went for something which is a bit different. Its not just a show/poser car either, i actually drive it at the track, hill climbs and motorkhanas and now it really stands out in a crowd of S15's :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
PMSL! :notworthy:

No, that's not really a critisism. As Vandal says, its personal taste. I can see your reasoning. I've been the first to do certain styling mods in the past, and its quite annoying when everyone else copies and makes it look as though YOU have! :rolleyes: I'll let you get away with the wing, seeing how its used properly :thumbs: