Mints s15 ^_^

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Which is why we ALWAYS say don't buy from Nissan UK! :rolleyes: A genuine brand-new colour coded ABS Aero bumper costs about ?750-800 from Nissan Japan....

HIDs are fairly reasonable too via Nissan Japan.

HIDs and Aero bumpers can be got off Yahoo Auctions, but you need a buyer.

Sorry if this offends the FRP boys out there, but I would never buy an FRP bumper, and neither would most of the people I know who bought one in the past.

S

Silverstreak

Which is why we ALWAYS say don't buy from Nissan UK! :rolleyes: A genuine brand-new colour coded ABS Aero bumper costs about ?750-800 from Nissan Japan....

HIDs are fairly reasonable too via Nissan Japan.

HIDs and Aero bumpers can be got off Yahoo Auctions, but you need a buyer.

Sorry if this offends the FRP boys out there, but I would never buy an FRP bumper, and neither would most of the people I know who bought one in the past.
Exactily! Couldn't agree with you more, this is what I ended up doing as I would never recomend using Nissan Uk for any of your silvia needs, although they do hold certain items in stock, you'll pay through the nose and they will keep you waiting for ages and probably won't send you the right part the first time round anyway!!

This man speaks sence!

P

pablo

the oem areo bumper repairs fine being plastic...plastic stitch, sand a little filler to smooth and paint. good as new

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
UPDATE! Well from coming back from Japan i got me a few toys when i was in a drunken state walkin round Super Auto Bacs in Tokyo Bay lol!

Excuse the mess.. was in the middle of cleaning her.

Mines Sticker

Nismo Smoked Indicators

TEIN Doll hehe ^_^ My JDM Chick didnt think this was very cute at all.. i however, love it!

JDM Airfreshner

Nismo Gear Knob - Excuse the blury pics.. still not used to the camera but u all know what it looks like hehe!

JDM Wideview mirror! - This thing is cool as! Can see my blind spots an stuff lol

+JDM Bling! LED's F&F stylie lmao!!!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Nismo Rad Cap

ARC Plug Cover

Another Sticker

Set of Takata's - by set i mean for me only lol!

And just another crapy picture

Next month when i get paid im pickin up some hella hot wheels then the TEIN S.Drifts then its down to the itty gritty and decide on my kit.. Between the URAS/Monkey Magic, Origin or maybe something 'suttle' lol, Then i can get rid of the spoiler and by me a URAS BGW FTW! lmao! Cheers for looking tho folks! Also id like to say im happy i was able to contribute to the forum, more money will go this way when i have it spare lol!

Arigato!

Reaction score
Loving all the JDM flashy bits... my missus would love to fill the car with that stuff... best she gets is the two happy meal puppies hangin from the passenger mirror!

looking good!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
The JDM chick too :D
lol you knows it.. loves the JDM lady friend man.. misses her sooo much tho :down::smitten:

Anyway, thanks to LK Drifter on here i got this today

Awsum! Just need a gauge now, i need the blitz one like my others, i seen it in Autobacs the other week but i didnt have enough money, so i know it exists i just need to find it.. bump for help people!!

P

Pazz

Awsum! Just need a gauge now, i need the blitz one like my others, i seen it in Autobacs the other week but i didnt have enough money, so i know it exists i just need to find it.. bump for help people!!
From the pics you posted I think your guages are the BLITZ BLM range. Perfectrun do the full range of Blitz guages. They were pretty good when I ordered my bits last week. Took 5 days to get to me, and two of thoose days were a weekend. Pretty impressive and were cheaper than japanparts.

Link to the BLM range is here
http://www.perfectrun.com.au/performance parts/speedometer/submeter/BLITZracingmeterBLM.htm

but best to double check that yours actually are the BLM ones.

However I would order some other bits from them to make the postage/paypal etc charge worthwhile.

Hope this helps

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
From the pics you posted I think your guages are the BLITZ BLM range. Perfectrun do the full range of Blitz guages. They were pretty good when I ordered my bits last week. Took 5 days to get to me, and two of thoose days were a weekend. Pretty impressive and were cheaper than japanparts.

Link to the BLM range is here
http://www.perfectrun.com.au/performance parts/speedometer/submeter/BLITZracingmeterBLM.htm

but best to double check that yours actually are the BLM ones.

However I would order some other bits from them to make the postage/paypal etc charge worthwhile.

Hope this helps

You legend! Thats like EXACTLY the one thas in Autobacs lol, wicked. 60mm tho.. i thought mine were 52mm... hmm.

Anyways, Cheers :thumbs:mad:Kazama next up is some wheels off Slammed on here then some coils, bodykit (spoiler sorted out) and then an exhaust and thats the main things out the way with, inbetween i need a heap of new things..

-ARC Airbox
-ARC Oil cooler
-TEIN Struts x2
-Bigger brakes
-New BOV
-FMI
-Powder coat rocker
-Another set of Takatas lol
-BRIDES!!
-That damm carbon center thing

ach heaps of stuff to be honest.. but we'll see how i get on :wave:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Well as you all know it went for its service and ended up not getting bugger all done.

Anyways, Me and my two mates (Thacko and Jay - If there reading) did my brake pads yesterday. Went without too much hassle.. Snapped a bolt on the rear caliper but drilled it out and got a replacment from a local scrappy so all good.

Pads werent anything special just ones to do the job as money's been a bit tight this month.

Also got a Rear Wheel bearing sitting on my kitchen table waiting to get fitted on Wednesday this week, Its booked in on Friday to a local bodyshop to say bye bye to mr big gay wing! FINALLY!!!!!!

Iv got me my OEM Boost gauge holder sittin in the garage waiting for fitting, Some PIAA Carbon window wipers are currently on route along with some TRUST Greddy Spark plugs.

Then when its pay day i can finally spend some good money on wheels and see if i have anything spare to order up either some Origin lights OR a vertex spoiler.

THen im off to Japan for a wee while and when im back it'll be buy me some suspension time hehe and then a bodykit if i can afford it!

Then it'll be up for sale in Jan LMFAO! As i gotta move to Japan haha

I'll get snaps up tho when the spoiler's gone

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Snow > Mint..

had an off this morning on the way to work. Damm thing wouldnt get in a straight line :( It was too dark to check for serious damage but wont have done the wheel bearing much good..