What's new

Moomin's S15

Reaction score
Moomin's *scrapheap challenge* S15

About time i put my one on here really!!
I got my S15 earlier this year, in January from the great guys at Torque GT.
I havn't done much to it and dont have "HUGE" plans for it apart from just enjoying it! Unfortunately mortgage & partner come first :D
Im hoping to get a few bits and pieces for her over the coming years though!!
Here are a few pics though!

late 2000 Spec R

17" Nismo Alloys
Apexi Filter ?35
Juran cat-back exhaust ?150
THS Performance elbow/front pipe/SS manifold ?195!!!
mini number plate ?10
4x s14a alloys & tyres ?65

Last edited:
A

auxoura

Looks good and clean. Rare seats. Never seen those kind of seats.

All you need are a set of Wisesquare LED rear lamps, than we can join the Mr. Nicely Fan Club... :D

Reaction score
i would love some nice new rear lights!!! but then, i would like alot of cool bits for her! i will get there one day......when its done about 400,000 miles probably and on its last legs haha! cleaning it on the other hand, now thats something i can do! lol

Reaction score
Hi James, yeah, i thought it was about time really! lol
yep will definately have to catch up, should be going to most of the shows next year, trying to get as much track time in as i can! you still planning to go to the nurburgring?? :wave:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes mate - will try and do 'The Ring' about this time next year. Need to save some pennies as we're going on a nice long summer holiday too?!

Hope you and maybe some others on this forum can join me and my mates when we organise the trip. Looking forward to it already - a full year beforehand lol... :D:wack:

Currently, there should be my S15, an RX-7 and a couple of R33 Skylines on the list... :nod:

Reaction score
Sounds good! im sure some of the guys would love to come along, be a good chance to put some faces to names!
Keep me posted as ive always wanted to drive the nurburgring, unfortunately most of my mates are too scared lol (i dont blame them!)
And im sure the missus would see it as a great holiday! lots of....um....beer and sausages to shop for :D

Reaction score
Right, my first update....woo-hoo!!!
firstly, i am ordering the first part of my exhaust upgrade job, a Trust/Greddy power extreme II will be with me in the next few weeks, i was going to go with HKS silent hi-power but i have got the Trust/Greddy at a super cheap price....being a second hand system, but its from Japan so no salty corroding crappy roads, it could pass as a brand new one!!!
so im happy!
Secondly, just tucked my S15 away for the winter months, getting the old integra back out again. my aim is to sell this by around jan/feb time then get the S15 back out again!
everyone say goodnight to moomins s15!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
not quite a mod, but, i have sold my car! :(
im quite happy though as i sold it for more than i paid for it and the mods.
so i somehow have managed to make money on a years driving lol.
i would like to say i will own another one in a few years time but, who knows.
still, its been nice meeting some of you guys, one of the best forums i have been on!!! and its only ickle!! :wave:

Reaction score
Country
Shame for it to go...lets hope you may be tempted back one day ;)

Hope you told the new owner about the club ?