What's new

Paul's S15

P

paulphot

I hope these links work, it's my first attempt at posting images on a forum.

Specs are as follows:

ADM Nissan 2002 S15 200SX, Spec R, GT. This comes with what I beleive is the JDM Aero kit, chrome trim (gear shift trim, door handles, etc) 6 disk in dash stacker, sunroof, drilled sports peddles and leather front seats.

Mods to date are driving lights, uprated brake pads, Motul Dot 5 brake fluid, free boost upgrade and boost gauge.

I have a Veilside front bar like Alberts to be painted and fitted and then I will be looking at FMIC and exhaust as well as EBC, probably Blitz or Apexi.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Finally :rolleyes:

Good pics mate :thumbs: Car looks sweet, really like the blue now aswell (dont tell Nicely)

P

paulphot

S15R, that airport is at work in Nowra, it was a test shot and I want to do it again but it's pretty hard to get access to the airfield, maybe look again this winter. I like the darker moody stuff. Unfortunately I don't have a studio big enough to fit a car, I would love that.

Thanks for all your positive feedback guys. Cheers. :)

P

paulphot

Update peoples, I now have a 600x300x76 FMIC but no piping as yet so it is sitting in the shed with the front bar.

P

paulphot

A few more pics from Friday night here is sunny (but very cold) Canberra.

Especially for you Topper :wave:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice :thumbs:
i think :confused: Have to wait untill i get home to see the pics properly. The screen at work isn't the best one, but I think I can see a S15 on the pics ;)

Edit: Oh and by the way. You got the best first name :D

Best regards
Paul

P

paulphot

Thanks Paul, yes there is an S15 in there, my work screen is pretty dark too and I can't make out half the shots I take, makes editing them fun........... :thumbs:

Paul