What's new

Paul's S15

P

paulphot

Pics of the latest round of weekend work, exhaust and strut brace. Will hopefully take pics of new front bar tomorrow and post.

:wave:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Hmm. Not a fan of those Veilside jobbies, I'm afraid. Each to their own though, and its certainly grabs your attention. :)

P

paulphot

Fair enough, I missed the first round of Veilsidemania when the kits were everywhere so I'm catching up now. I like it and love the look so I'm all :D :D :D :D
I will try a Trial rear bar and see how they mesh as I don't like the Veilside rear though. I just find all the M-sport and Vertex and stuff look similar and I like the big nose of mine.

D

dns15

not a fan of vieldside too reckon is somewhat exagerating(spelling)
but line of the front bumper is actually matching the factory sideskirts

P

paulphot

Well if so many of the guys don't like the Veilside then I had better stick to rear or interior shots........lol :D :D :D

A

Ansch

as long as you like it mate! :thumbs: It's definitely different to most of the other kits out there. I rekon they'll come together when you have the rear bar to match and wheels as well :D

P

paulphot

Yeah, cheers mate. I ws pretty lucky the way the factory skirts flow with the front. It definately needs something on the back though, it looks unfinished.....which it is. I have to get my FMIC on first but hopefully I can do the rest of the kit soon. Wheels might be a different matter, maybe I could paint the factory rims instead for now. What do you think, white, gold, black or shadow chrome?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
paulphot said:
Yeah, cheers mate. I ws pretty lucky the way the factory skirts flow with the front. ...
That is quite good. Not a big fan of that bumper myself, but does look mean :nod:

P

paulphot

Hopefully it will be mean enough for slow arse hyundai drivers to get out of the overtaking lane when I'm stuck behind them.. :mad: :D

Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate! Get outside with your camera and lets see some new pics as most of yours have expired on the internet! hahaha