What's new

Gunner93's Lightning Bolt

G

gunner93

Hi All, :wave: This is my humble lightning bolt, had it for 10 months now. :D

I just had the front bar done up after taken a slight knock last week. :rolleyes:

Managed to snapped some pics under the afternoon hot sun - not the best of time to take pics. Anyway, we have M/S photo editor to do some magic. Here she is...

Will update from time to time on some mild mods. :smitten:

G

gunner93

Hi Mint,

The rear lamps came with the car but it will stay for now.

The orange scarf on the dash used to be red Arsenal scarf but it has faded since. I actually bought it at Highbury. :D

J

JayDM

Nice pics Gunner, very much like mine..But I think its desperately seeking some lowering..;)

G

gunner93

Nice

The body and wheel colour kinda blend

Just wondering whats the thing on the passenger light? Looks like an eyelid?
Thanks Ichi-go. I was torn between chrome wheels vs darker one. This one had more bad boy look. :D

Thats a sticky tape to hold the rubber around the lamp temporarily. I'd taken a knock last Thursday. She'd just came out of the bodywork garage. Miserable week-end for me but i've put it behind me now. :nod:

G

gunner93

Your car look like its flying......just like mine....lol
Aux, my car just went in to Sunny's after yours came out. Heard you've got similar knock on your front bar? :p

This was what happened. Looks pittance but had to fork out the repairs for the other car as well! Grrrrr....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
that looks nasty looks like the lights are pushed in too, might need some support brackets if its bent badly. hope your bonnets no to bad.

G

gunner93

Fortunately both bonnet & lamp are fine. Its just a re-aligning job on the lamp bracket as well as bumper respray. I realised S15 front is like a jelly :rolleyes:...

A

auxoura

damn..........after my turn than its your's. Mine hit at the same side and my light bracket cracked. The alignment looks fine i guess but i will only respray it before chinese new year ;D

G

gunner93

Its plastic, so should move a fair bit

Cars looking good apart from that mate :thumbs:
Thanks Tops... I have been studying your pics many times figuring out how you manage to get around with your car going so low. Wish I can lower down as well. :smitten:

G

gunner93

damn..........after my turn than its your's. Mine hit at the same side and my light bracket cracked. The alignment looks fine i guess but i will only respray it before chinese new year ;D
What a way to usher in the lantern festival with knocks on our cars LOL! :rotfl:

G

gunner93

Back then, while I was hunting for a S15, I had a number of options. I was glad I took some photos as well...

Pearl White with no side skirt...

Pewter with some bodykits & deep dish 18"...

My wife was trying to distract me with this Skyline V35

... and of course I choose this lightning bolt. :smitten:

Last edited:
A

auxoura

If im not mistaken the 1 pewter is not spec-r and also it has been there for ages. Even before I sold my scooby off....lol

G

gunner93

If im not mistaken the 1 pewter is not spec-r and also it has been there for ages. Even before I sold my scooby off....lol
Thats right. Its a Spec S. But the main reason that I've heard was their APs had problems in the past. :rolleyes:

A

auxoura

Other than their AP, their customer service was horrible. Some fat guy, no pun intended, gave me insanely low prices for my version 7.5 and high prices for their cars. It was way above market prices.

lol...not surprised if the car is still there.......rusting... :D