These are some goodies I took over from Sillbeers... :D

The brains...

The lungs...

The booze...

The FPR...

Also a new Walbro pump and then get it tuned-up. More updates later. :wave:

G

gunner93

LOL... the tuner actually had diarrhoea today but he still managed to do a base run for me. Peak torque 310 Nm and 215.5 whp boosting 0.88 bar. Lets see what magic he can do with the goodies above. :D

Last edited:
S

sillbeers15

Cheers!

All the best to your tuning mate!

I did not have the time to post the pics on the recent work on my car...:C

Sure looks like you're well on track.

G

gunner93

Thanks. Well, its not going to be a power tearing tarmac kinda expectation since I told my tuner its going to be my daily ride, response is what I'm after for now. :nod: Will keep you guys updated later. Cheers.

G

gunner93

Sillbeers15,

After studying your mapping, my tuner decided to use yours as a base instead of reverting to Power-FC default map. In fact I remembered speaking to Dean Ong (your PFC tuner) before while considering Unichip then. If I'm not mistaken, he still comes up to Sunway to tune at Millenium/X-Factory. Good tuner reputation sure carry more mileage here. Good choice mate. :nod:

S

sillbeers15

Gunner 93,

No worries mate, just hope that all went well on your end!

I sure feel good that you're happy with PFC and tune!

Just got home, busy with work so have not touched my S15 for more than 3 weeks...:C

G

gunner93

Small update :

Custom decals front sun-shades... :cool:

Rear : website of my second home... :D

Last edited:
G

gunner93

Looks good, did you make the template yourself?

Yes but thats not as bad as the cooling panel ala Greddy which is more tricky because there are more bends and holes. I am still procrastinating ... :rolleyes:

K

kazama

Gunner93's car looks good man. These pictures don't do justice !
His car is always so clean and shiny. Impressive work done so far.

Colin, next up for you, poncams, bigger injectors, metal gasket and a turbo upgrade !

G

gunner93

Thanks Nick. Truth is I'd just cleaned up the car after a rainy trip down to Paroi drift event last Sunday afternoon.

PS. Keep us updated with your SR re-build and muscle add-ons. Cheers.

K

kazama

modest reply from Colin. ;)

I checkout the wax you're using and it cost like 100+bucks ! haha.

will do buddy, will do. Time will tell whether the supplier is playing around with me.

G

gunner93

Nick,

I was thinking about the Ulu Yam ride, we should get together and do that. Should be fun :nod:

K

kazama

Nick,

I was thinking about the Ulu Yam ride, we should get together and do that. Should be fun :nod:

Yeah it would be exciting to do so, I tell you what. I'll organize something, And I'll let you know.
This would be after Chinese New Year though. Can't wait. ^^