What's new

Ric's C-West GT S15

Reaction score
overall i like the CWest widebody kit and CF bonnet on your S15. I can see you love your car and kudos for efforts.

Just that in terms of my personal preference, if you use a GT style kit like CWest, the rest of your car should have a cohesive "time attack" kind of styling.

I think bigger brakes, 17/18 inch forged rims plus a GT wing will make the looks more coherent... Something along the line of Sunline Racing S15 (which also uses a CWest GT kit in carbonfibre) as below:

Though I think the decals will be a bit too much for a street car :p

Just my opinion. Pls dun be offended, I think your car looks good right now but not cohesive to me yet.
Not offended mate its good people have there own ideas. Big brakes are on the list 345mm on the front to start. As for the BGW sorry no chance of that I like the lines of the car as they are without some BGW stickin out of the rear.The rims on it are 19" and they were changed a while ago it did have 20's on it:wack:. I loved the Carbon Kit and if I had the money it would be on it now. Thanks for your comments though:D

L

lj~R

A quick question, will you be able to see the spoiler thru the rear mirror(interior), im thinking about getting one just wondering about that...haha

L

lj~R

Duck Tail one as mine (nz new one) flew away :wack: while I was driving.So glad it didn't hit any vehicles... Now Im looking for one which can cover the orginal holes and still can be see thru rear mirror.

Reaction score
Duck Tail one as mine (nz new one) flew away :wack: while I was driving.So glad it didn't hit any vehicles... Now Im looking for one which can cover the orginal holes and still can be see thru rear mirror.
When I get in the car later I will take a couple of pics thru the rear window and in the mirror and post them up tomorrow so you can get an idea of what it looks like ok

Reaction score
There wasnt much point in taking a pic as I couldnt see it thru the rear window when I looked thru it or in the rear view mirror, does not obscure view at all. Hope this helps:D

Reaction score

When I removed the ducktail found out its a genuin Nissan part cool :-

I think it looks better with the spoiler back on

Was a bit of a bitch to get the locking mech to work again with the key plenty of fibre glass removal but its working now :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep, better with the spoiler. And, sorry, better with the original boot... :(
I know where your coming from mate but I had a little rust on my boot see pic :-

And the price quoted for that little bit of work was about £200 and I wanted the whole thing painting, it worked out cheaper to buy this and it will never rust. By the way the spoiler is not attached yet, the pics are of it resting on the boot, as im still contemplating the spoiler situation and whether to get a new one. I still luv this one but no-one knows what it is, its from Mint's Ebisu gallery :-

Has anyone ideas on its make?
I was thinking of a carbon spoiler please feel free to post pics of spoilers here any type you like and maybe I will pick one:D

Reaction score
Is that not a 326power spoiler? So as I don't clog up the thread you have PM with loads of pics :thumbs:
I think you could be right but it looks soooo square from the back and my car is full of curves now im in a dilema so keep and pics of spoilers coming or should I just stick with the ducktail :confused: