What's new

Ric's C-West GT S15

Reaction score
Looking stunning as usual mate!

Everything really goes well together. CF bonnet is looking absolutely superb, and i'm especially lovin' the lightning S, the fact you've put it back on after fitting the new bonnet just makes it for me! Always good seeing the S15 OC stickers on there aswell :D

Can't stop scrolling down to have a quick peak at the car whilst writing this lol.

Well done :nod: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Mark

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Fantastic addition to a stunning car, it really suits the colour & kit - I need a cf hood on my Pewter baby now :(

Mark is spot on though, loving the S15 badge on the cf hood....

Reaction score
Looking stunning as usual mate!

Everything really goes well together. CF bonnet is looking absolutely superb, and i'm especially lovin' the lightning S, the fact you've put it back on after fitting the new bonnet just makes it for me! Always good seeing the S15 OC stickers on there aswell :D

Can't stop scrolling down to have a quick peak at the car whilst writing this lol.

Well done :nod: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Mark
Thanks Mark I'm very happy with the way it looks:thumbs: my girlfriend bought me a new lightning S and its new and shiny just like the bonnet:D.

Fantastic addition to a stunning car, it really suits the colour & kit - I need a cf hood on my Pewter baby now :(

Mark is spot on though, loving the S15 badge on the cf hood....
Trial go get one dude you know you want too:wack:.

Thanks for the comments guys its so good to get positive comments from guys who love the S15 so much:thumbs::thumbs::D.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ahhh. I love that picture :smitten:

Fcuk me that car is lovely mate. I seriously shouldn't look... makes me wana pull my hair out that i can't have one (YET)!!!! :(:eek::cry:

Regardless of not looking.. Pleaassssseee get more pictures up - i wana see more of everything on your car!!!

Top effort matey

Mark

EDIT:
PS: You can't beat that Lightning S on the CF bonnet!! Love it!!!

T

Trepidge

lookin' good m8, new bonnet goes well with the cwest kit, great shine of that exhaust btw :), car kinda reminds me of this s15 now

Reaction score
lookin' good m8, new bonnet goes well with the cwest kit, great shine of that exhaust btw :), car kinda reminds me of this s15 now

Thanks mate much appreciated:thumbs:

Maybe I should get a C-West sticker for my bonnet:D
Now I dont understand why he aint gone for the wide arches like on mine they look soooo much better than them stick on extentions. Nice bonnet tho:wack:

wutang200

Reaction score
Very nice car mate. I'm over in Preston 5 mins away from you. Drop me a PM some day and we'll link up. I have a white S15 spec R that is pretty standard right now but will be stage 3 pretty soon.

Reaction score
Very nice car mate. I'm over in Preston 5 mins away from you. Drop me a PM some day and we'll link up. I have a white S15 spec R that is pretty standard right now but will be stage 3 pretty soon.
Another member from around here :cool:. There is TonyS15 also he is from Preston as well mayb we need to do a photo shoot at some time:D.

wutang200

Reaction score
Another member from around here :cool:. There is TonyS15 also he is from Preston as well mayb we need to do a photo shoot at some time:D.
Yeah I know Tony and have met him a few times at some of the SXOC meets.

Would be cool to do a photo shoot with all 3 of our cars. Drop me a PM sometime and we'll make it happen :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ric - your 15 is looking well sexy!!!! :D

That bonnet is to die for... would really tempt me if I didn't have a blue car but think CF with blue is a bit naff lol.

Can't wait to see the beast at JTS ;)

Reaction score
Ric - your 15 is looking well sexy!!!! :D

That bonnet is to die for... would really tempt me if I didn't have a blue car but think CF with blue is a bit naff lol.

Can't wait to see the beast at JTS ;)
Cheers James:thumbs:. Im lookin forward to JTS:D.

CF on Blue doesn't look that bad mate :p

Reaction score
Car's looking cool its a bit different from the norm, it wouldn't normally be my kinda thing but it works well :)

I'm local to preston too :p I'm only from clitheroe, white spec R turbo woop woop! I think I keep being mistaken for wutang... white rims on yours but no aero kit?

I've sprayed my rims purple now so people can tell the difference because they just seem to see a white S15 and flash and wave regardless of the kit haha

Reaction score
Car's looking cool its a bit different from the norm, it wouldn't normally be my kinda thing but it works well :)

I'm local to preston too :p I'm only from clitheroe, white spec R turbo woop woop! I think I keep being mistaken for wutang... white rims on yours but no aero kit?

I've sprayed my rims purple now so people can tell the difference because they just seem to see a white S15 and flash and wave regardless of the kit haha
Thats now four S15's around here cool. My calipers and rocker cover are the same colour as your rims :D I used the same spray paint.

C

charcoalx

Thats now four S15's around here cool. My calipers and rocker cover are the same colour as your rims :D I used the same spray paint.
overall i like the CWest widebody kit and CF bonnet on your S15. I can see you love your car and kudos for efforts.

Just that in terms of my personal preference, if you use a GT style kit like CWest, the rest of your car should have a cohesive "time attack" kind of styling.

I think bigger brakes, 17/18 inch forged rims plus a GT wing will make the looks more coherent... Something along the line of Sunline Racing S15 (which also uses a CWest GT kit in carbonfibre) as below:

Though I think the decals will be a bit too much for a street car :p

Just my opinion. Pls dun be offended, I think your car looks good right now but not cohesive to me yet.